!!Chapter 11!!

The exhausted class of adolescents barely making it through the day at the Museum of the Greatest, were finally back at U.A. Two sleeping boys were awoken by a slightly disheveled looking red head. He had clearly been sleeping with the still sleeping Pikachu. Who wouldn't, cuddles were the best. A blanket fell onto the floor to reveal a pacifier in-between the freckled green haired boy, which a sleepy blonde quickly hid again by cuddling the younger into his chest. After all he promised to protect him ever since he became the boys caregiver. " come on teddy bear, time to get up, we can go back to daddy's room now. " It had hit Kastuki right then and there that Deku had called him daddy for the first time and was very stunned but couldn't be for long after all he just said it there as well.

Midoriya wasn't happy to have to wake up again as he was still tired, but knew it would be worth it as it would mean he could be properly little, without fearing his classmates seeing after all no one even went near Bakugo's bedroom other then Kirishima and Denki, the others in the Bakusquad and the class in general just usually stay in the common room or into others or their own dorm rooms. Bakugo helped the other stand up, putting the pacifier and blanket into his bag, before putting Dekus hand in his own, the smaller one leaning his head on the blonde still barely awake. The teachers dismissed the class quickly knowing how it was getting late and the students will want time to themselves but also because they too were tired.

Bakugo lead the other slowly to the small dorm room where he let the little sit down and relax while he quickly unpacked everything and got anything that needed washing, washed. Once done he walked out into the bedroom area and picked Deku up " Come on baby bear, lets get you all comfy hm? " he grabbed a diaper, a new paci, some bloomers, and one of his shirts, he had also grabbed a pair of thigh high socks. putting Deku down on a changing mat he owned, and removing the boys pull up and uniform, putting the thicker diaper on him, before the bloomers and shirt, adding the socks last, placing a teddy themed pacifier into Dekus mouth attaching a pacifier clip to it and to the shirt, grabbing the Ground Zero plush and moved to the bed placing him down.

All while Deku was trying to stay awake because he wanted to wait for Kacchan to cuddle him, along with the fact he knew Bakugo would start to talk or hum to get him to sleep because Dekus biggest weakness was the loud rumble his daddies voice made when it was still in a soft demeanor, and more for the vibrations that came from Bakugos chest which often calmed Izuku. Katsuki got undressed to his boxers and climbed into the bed with his little boy , he himself wasn't tired but he would sleep when he was but until then cuddle Deku and go on his phone when his littles actually asleep.

He began to hum gently and that's when a few seconds later Izuku fell asleep, and deeply. Bakugo took that chance to scroll through his social media before texting Shitty Hair who also just got Kaminari off, Denki had a lot of little items he himself personalized or got himself befor he knew kirishima was a caregiver, and even more from Kirishima when they got together, but Bakugo had noticed most of Dekus little items were from Bakugos collection from when he was just preparing for a little and only some of Midoriyas own, he wasn't really happy with that an texted his friend saying that he wanted to get Midoriya to pick out some little items himself when he next went to the surprisingly close regression store and some custom items from stores online. The blonde texted Kirishima about it and said that they could go that weekend, and he agreed. He quickly fell asleep after that making sure his alarm was on.

(A/N HI IM BACK so im working on making this storys chapters longer so hopefully ive succeeded even a little. but ill be making sure to make them longer. )