Chapter 10

The red head sat down next to Denki and gently brushed his littles hair with his hand noticing the demeanour changed and a smile formed on the older males face. He whispered " Hey bubba... want a drink? " Denki nodded gently as he spoke quietly " ate all my food... good boy? " kirishima nodded as he spoke " always. " as the other got a slightly more safe bottle, a sports one is the best he could do, Deku had been gently speaking to Bakugo about how much he loved the museum. But at the same time watching the other two in awe. Even as a little he was shy with things so he struggled to actually put his wants into a sentence. Bakugo was great at noticing things when he was in daddy space so it didn't bother him. Deku wasn't sure what to think, he loved his daddy very much but sometimes he wished he did what other daddies did.

The male shrugged as the teachers began to talk about leaving to explore the museum again. The group got packed up, Deku going to back to being big but still held Bakugo a hand slyly. He began to slowly get more excited again due to exploring the history of hero's. Denki was a little shyer as he had slipped into little space pretty hard so kirishima held his hand, the whole class and teachers already knew of the relationship, but only the class knew of the Cglre side too it. So he was just acting like the older brother he was to the little. He smiled as he explained things about certain people to the blonde. Deku was watching them curiously before going silent about all his excitement. He could already see some of the students annoyed with it so he'd just hide it. Nothing new.

He just kept by Bakugos side, the entire time his thoughts going back to how annoying he was. This didn't go unnoticed by Bakugo so he whispered a soft " your perfect. " before a soft smile and a ruffle of dekus hair, said Male blushing and looking down. It was slowly coming closer to the time for the team to leave. A lot of them had a new amount of knowledge, some had a full notebook and some were just bored or tired. Bakugo and kirishima looked at each other and smiled. It was a tradition ever since they started the year and became buddies that after every trip they'd take a photo. The bakusquad knew this so Mina got her camera out and kirishima threw his arm around the blonde who looked angry. Before the photo was taken both Denki and Deku photobombed it.

Denki had done his signature thumbs up pose behind them, Deku had knocked into both Bakugo and kirishima making the red head laugh at the sight, Deku had his arm around Bakugo doing the peace sign with a huge smile. The group laughed before Mina said she'd print it out soon and they all got back to the bus where the class was waiting. This time most people sat at the front while Bakugo and Deku still went to the back, curtains back up. Aizawa was still at the back though. Deku had gotten a quick pull-up check, it was still dry and Deku didn't need to go. So they both sat down, Deku had his blanket and used it to hide the pacifier too, and cuddled into Bakugo, after today's excitement it didn't take him long to fall asleep. And even though he shouldn't Bakugo let him with a soft smile.

Bakugo occupies himself by reading a book and texting kirishima. The red head was dealing with a whiny Denki. He was tired of course but he also had to use the restroom and while if he was big wouldn't be scared to say it as a little he was super shy. Kirishima had noticed and was asking Bakugo if he had a spare pull up. Who of course said yea but asked how they'd get it pass the teachers when he replied with. ' aizawas asleep, all mights in his weak form and nearly asleep. ' Bakugo shrugged at this and said he could come get it. Once the item was retrieved Denki had been laid down on the sets confused. When he realised what was happening he was super red and hid his face. No one was looking due to understanding. The entire class was okay with the relationship because some of them found it adorable and some wanted to get into one themselves, mostly caregivers. So they offered to babysit. Denki was placed into a pull up and then onto kirishimas lap and cuddled. Denki knee what he was expected to do but couldn't do it. He just blushed and his into the other.

Both the caregivers knew it would be hard on the blonde so they just didn't say anything to him it was easier that way. Bakugo was out out his seat carefully due to giving a spare one to kirishima for after before moving back to his seat. Looking after to the broccoli boy he loved so much. He cuddled him onto his lap, as he did the other whined slightly before going back to sleep happily. The four were pretty happy for once but Bakugo knew there was a storm coming, there always was.