-Chapter 2-

Deku was knocked out fully as he looked at Bakugo, his green eyes trying to understand. The explosion king looked at him "I asked if I could be your daddy and boyfriend." The green haired boy looked at him and with tears spilling nodded "Yes! I've dreamed for this..." he was hugged back, gently being patted on the back and with a soft voice Kacchan didn't even know he had simply said "Don't cry, I love you and don't want to see anything I love sad.."  deku began to calm down as the other boys words soothe him, very easily. Kacchan soon had his littles paci in his hand and placed it back into the boys mouth. He wanted to cuddle his little boy, seeing as he could see deku fall back into little space from him gently pating him on the back. Deku was giggling at something, which kacchan soon found out was his baby's hair was tickling the littles nose. It made him laugh too, seeing how truly innocent the boy is, his little boy. That made the broccoli boy burst into a giggle fit and when Bakugo saw he wasnt stopping for a while, Kacchan soon got his phone out to record to set as his ringtone. "My baby boy..." deku looked up and smiled "My daddy!" The two melted at their words.

A/N short still yes but proof read and edited