- chapter 4 -

After a little while deku began to stop crying, he was rather happy to say he wanted kacchans shirt, which ended up being 4 times bigger then him. Deku began to cuddle into kacchan who laid down with his little " Hey prince boy... bath time. " the green haired boy flinched as he remembered about his body. He looked at kacchan shaking his head, the blonde looked sympathetic " I know you probably don't want time to see your body so soon so how about bubbles to cover you and I won't look when you undress and get in and I will leave you to wash your body but I'm still going to bathe you okay? " Deku realized he wasn't going to win so he nodded and stood up but waited for his daddy to stand which of course the blonde did and picked the little up no problem as he took him to the boys private bathroom saying " Do you need to go potty first? " little Deku came back out to play shaking his head as he waited patiently while Bakugo began to fill the tub, adding a lot of bubbles. Although due to hearing the water splash about his full bladder released without his consent and Deku began to cry which of course Bakugo got himself worried about. " Whats wrong honey? "

Once Bakugo pin pointed the issue he picked Deku up and stroked the smallers hair " you know you don't to be embarrassed. Your getting in the bath anyway silly! " he kissed Dekus forehead before he laid the boy down " want me to undress you until its only your lower half left? " The younger boy nodded and Daddy took Babys shirt off along with the leggings, then Deku stopped him. Bakugo nodded and turned turn the bath off which was perfect temperature and had a bunch of bubbles, he had also got a bunch of toys and cute shampoo and conditioner along with body wash. Deku had finished undressing and tapped bakugos shoulder, the blonde closed his eyes so Deku could happily climb in, once the boy told him to open his eyes he did and smiled proudly at his baby " sweet baby.. " he kissed Dekus forehead and let the boy play for a while as he types on his phone ordering some more little items to fit his littles cute personality.

A/N proof read and edited