-Chapter 3-

Deku smiled at Kacchan before cuddling into him. Bakugo smiled and for the first time it was genuine too. Deku was quietly suckling on the pacifier until he felt himself being moved. He instantly began to whine, Kacchan hushed him gently " I want to make you more comfortable baby... " this made Deku blush but smile. The blonde head boy picked his boyfriend up without any issue ,along with the boys box of little items, before walking carefully, as to not hurt deku in one of the doorways, to his dorm which had a few more CGLRE items because most of the dorm knew he was a daddy, but no one told the little because they all knew deku liked the caregiver and didn't want him to be disgusted, unaware that broccoli boy was a little. Bakugo quietly placed the box of little items down " do you want to keep that footie on or one of my shirts? " he would've said 'one of daddy's shirts' but he wasn't sure if Deku would be comfortable enough with that yet so he didn't. The little on the other hand was dealing with a difficult situation...

Onesie... or Kacchans shirt.

He hated making decisions even when he was big so this proved to be a struggle. He could almost feel Bakugos slight impatience that he was trying to stop, due to sadly having an always angry personality though it was inevitable, Deku just began to cry as he couldn't choose and he could see Bakugo getting angry. Which feeling instantly stopped when the caregiver saw the little crying. He climbed onto the bed which he placed deku on and placed him so he was facing him but on his lap "whats wrong hun? Why are you crying?" He was softly talking again knowing that Deku was a more fragile especially when hes little due to many of things, and full of shame, he is one of them. So Kacchan gently rocked the boy. " I c-can't choose! " Blondie stroked the males green hair " oh honey is that all? " Deku shook his head as he bit the lip " you're getting mad at me. " Kacchan shook his head and placed the littles much wanted pacifier in his mouth frowning at him biting his lip " no no honey I was mad at myself! I forgot to bring up the bottles from the shared kitchen that I bought today. " Deku blinked up at the blonde and had a shocked face "O - Oh... " he looked down " sowwie..."

A/N Proof read and edited