Fourty!

Here's a Jikook picture to cheer you guys up🥺↴

Ok now for the story lol...

Jungkooks feet hit the side walk as he got out of his car, the chilly breeze blowing his soft brown hair off his forehead. Jin and Namjoon followed in pursuit. "Are you sure this is the right place Namjoon?" Jin asked for the third time. Namjoon rolled his eyes and scruffed up Jin's hair. "Let's find out." He replied smiling. Jungkooks heart clenched as Namjoon took ahold of Jin's hand his fingers enter-twining  tightly with Jin's slender ones.

Jungkook quickly looked away trying not to show the grimace of  pain that flickered across his face. He wasn't quick enough, Namjoon grabbed his shoulder lightly and tugged him around to face him.

"Hey it's going to be ok, you don't need to worry, we'll be here by your side." Namjoon said confidently looking into Junkooks soft brown eyes, Jungkook looked away afraid that Namjoon would see the layers of pain hidden in his eyes. 

"Hey are you guys gonna just stand out there like a bunch of idiots?" A voice called from behind them. Jungkook spun around to find Yoongi standing out on the stairs of the apartment. He took a deep breathe and shook his head at Yoongi,

"We're coming calm down." And they began to make their way to yoongi. Each step Jungkook took was one step closer to the one that still held his heart, he wiped his forehead of the sweat that was now forming. Namjoon nudged him again in reassurance.

A figure leaned in the doorway behind Yoongi, tall, muscular, and- he needed to stop. Jungkook tried his best not to stare at Jimin, failing he couldn't keep himself from staring at Jimins soft facial features, remembering how he used to run his hands through that soft silky hair, how they would laugh together. He was smiling absent mindedly when Jin elbowed him, he looked up to see Jimin and Yoongi staring at him. Jungkook looked away blushing.

"I'm so glad you guys are here!" Jimin exclaimed, making his way to Namjoon and Jin gathering them up in a hug. When they finished he turned to face Jungkook. It was as if time froze, the stare was intense, Jungkook could feel the mixed emotions radiating of him. There was something in his eyes
that seemed to say something, but he couldn't read him like he used to be able to do.

"Hi Jungkook." Was all he said.