Lucky Number 13

Max struggled against your grip as you held her back from running to her brother as the Mind Flayer prepared to strike a fourth time at Billy "stay here!" You yelled shoving her back as you realised it was going to kill him, Billy screamed at the beast as it drew back.
You threw yourself in front of Billy & caught his distressed eyes as the mouth hit you in the middle of your back, you cried out as you crumpled forward into Billy's arms as it pulled back leaving a gaping hole through your chest.
"No!" He screamed "Y/N!!" You fell back into him as the beast drew back with a screech & smiled as you felt warm liquid flow up your throat & out the sides of your lips.
"We won." You coughed out as you search his sorrow filled eyes.
Billy nodded as he pushed your hair out of your face "but it was supposed to be me." He said "not you, not you." He moved strands of hair back from your neck & you swallowed hard even now in this amount of pain his touch sent shivers through out your body.
You reached up & caught Billy's cheek in your hand, the same cheek not a year ago you were able to kiss everyday, the same cheek you longed to kiss everyday since then but weren't able to since he became the Mind Flayers host.
Your sleeve fell slightly & he locked his eyes on your tattoo, it was only small just simply the numbers 0013. He had asked what it meant but you had never told him & you weren't about to.
"Billy." You wheezed out as you coughed up a mixture of blood & black goop "I'm your lucky thirteen right?" You said breathlessly, loving all over again the nickname he had given you after noticing the tattoo.
Tears streamed down his cheeks as he sucked in his bottom lip "Yeah baby, always." He said kissing your forehead.
You smiled as everything went black.

Billy cried out as he clutched your limp body close to him & kept desperatley repeating your name in his head, he wanted to scream it at the world but the only thing that would come out was pained cries, Max ran to his side grabbing him by the shoulders & holding him as the tears fell & the blood curdling shreiks racked through his chest, you saw all of this but it was in the black area. The one you were all to familiar with the one where for whatever reason the floor was covered in dark water.
You waited knowing your body would heal itself it always did, that's what your power was, you had noticed that the rest of the children in the facility had psychic abilities but you were a healer or more your body was & they used you to make sure the others stayed alive & healthy. All you had to do was wait it out, you've been in this position a million times before. They'd kill you just to see how long it took for your wounds to heal & for you to come back, sometimes they would kill you multipul times in a day just to test the limits of your abilities.
The water & the room around you slowly turned to that familiar light grey colour as a low humming sound began to throb through your body & the room began to lighten, the moment it turned fully white & the figures before you began to fade out your lungs inhaled deeply for you & you shot up.

"Y/N?" You heard Billy ask "H-how?" He stuttered with a frown Max looked taken aback but El only looked at your tattooed wrist with understanding. She had asked you about it before & showed you her own tattoo but you only smiled at her, you didn't bother trying to explain it to her you knew she would figure it out eventually.
"I'm your lucky thirteen, baby." You said before coughing as you sat up & reached to feel where the gaping hole in your chest was & found nothing, Billy rushed forward & scooped you into his arms kissing you hard & fast before coughing himself, blood splattered to the corners of his lips & you frowned "okay lay back, you've got some wounds that aren't going to heal themselves" you said pushing him back onto the floor gently as light shone from your palms, Billy's eyes widened & you just shushed him "I got you." You cooed at him as he laid back onto the floor & looked you over with wonder.

--------------------------------------------------------------
(HERE IS THE FIRST STORY IN THE SEASON 3 REQUESTS, I HAD THIS ROUGHLY WRITTEN UP STRAIGHT AFTER I HAD WATCHED THE LAST EPISODE BUT AFTER RECIEVEING A REQUEST FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS (by hargrove-enthusiast) I DECIDED TO EDIT IT & POST IT. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT GUYS, I'M NOT ENTIRELY SURE HOW I FEEL ABOUT IT BUT AS ALWAYS LET ME KNOW ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU ALL.)