geek

You were sitting in the bleachers studying, the library was quiet but the faint sound of many teenagers making out in the stacks made you cringe. You prefered silence when you were studying because you tend to be easily distracted, there was no one playing basketball so it was the perfect place to get in a cram before your big test.
You were engrossed in your studies when suddenly a pack of boys ran in bouncing a ball. You pushed your brown hair behind your ears, something you did when you were frustrated & attempted to tune them out when suddenly the ball landed hard in your lap, you narrowed your eyes at the orange ball & snapped your head up to see the new kid Billy Hargrove smiling at you, he ran his tongue across his bottom lip as he raised his eyebrows.
"sorry, geek." he said sarcastically.
He'd been calling you that for a couple of months now, you had him in almost every class & he was a nusence in all of them. Always kicking the back of your chair or throwing things at you. You'd had enough.
You stood & placed the ball on the tip of your finger & spun it around.
"shut it, hargrove." you said angrily as you began to walk down to the court.
The boys all made playful noises at the comment. Billy just smiled.
"you want to play games, Billy?" you asked "okay, I'll play. Best out of three if I win you leave me the hell alone & you stop calling me geek." you challenged him as you neared. He chuckled.
"& if I win?" he asked. You shrugged not sure what you could offer him, he thought about it for a moment before doing that thing with his tongue again, truth be told it made your chest tighten "if I win you owe me a date." he said his friends hollered proudly & you scoffed.
"a date?" you said "with you?"
"you heard me right." he said with a nod.
You laughed slightly shocked "okay but only because I know I'll win." you agreed as he laughed.
"you're dreaming gee-" he ate his words as you turned & threw the ball into the hoop from the half way line.
"that's one to me." you said turning to him with a smirk.

The game went on like that, trash talking & you getting the goals "best out of ten." Billy panted as he put his hands on his knees.
You shook your head with a smirk "no more, Billy its gone from best out three to best out of five now you want best out of ten?" you snorted. "I don't think so." you said rolling your eyes.
You threw the ball at him & turned to walk away but stopped when you felt Billy grab your wrist.
"did you still want to go on that date?" he asked, you looked him over as you pursed your lips & thought about it for a moment. He was always rude to you but look at those abs...your thoughts became all about Billy's abs & his eyes & his smile & his everything- you shook your head knowing you'd regret it if you didn't take the opportunity to go out with him at least once so you nodded.
"yeah-" you paused as he smiled "okay, Hargrove but only on one condition." you said, he raised his eyebrow but nodded. "you can't see other girls while you're dating me." you said knowing his reputation all to well.
He frowned & nodded "you got it geek." he said with a wink.
You raised your eyebrow at the unwanted nickname he had given you.
"my name is Raegan, Hargrove use it." you said "I won after all." you added as you flipped your hair over your shoulder & walked away.
---------------------------------------------------------
(THIS WAS A REQUEST STORY FOR A GIRL NAMED RAEGAN, BUT FEEL FREE TO MENTALLY PUT YOUR OWN NAME & HAIR COLOUR THERE! :) I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE ONE SHOT @officialraegan -I FORGOT TO GET A STORY LINE FROM YOU & KINDA JUST THREW THIS TOGETHER BUT I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!)