|Season 1| |Episode 16 A Crazy Ass Bet|

Start from the beginning

"Alright lets solve this stupid damn case." Jake says angrily.

"Relax man." I say.

"Yeah we'll get this done." Rosa says.

"Okay so this guy right here, mister Vladimir Kucherov is a douchebag russian. Hes the head of a major heroin chain, Ive been getting different leads to where he's located and every single time he wasnt there. But this time we got 3 leads of where he could be." Jake says angrily but excitedly at the same time.

"Whoa, are you two thinking what I'm thinking?" Rosa asks.

"Aww yeah" I say happily.

"Time for a bet. A crazy ass bet." Jake says.

"But what?" I ask.

"Hmm, winner has to do no paper work for the case." Jake says happily.

"Okay, and Im putting down $500 that I win." Rosa says smirking.

"Oh okay Rosa I see you. I'm down." I say excitedly.

"Oh hell yeah, okay we'll go check out each area together come back here decide whos going where and go get 'em." Jake says happily. We all go to the elevator to jakes car. We all get in and scout each area, when were done we drive back to the precinct.

"Okay, Vince youll go to Monadnock Construction on third street. Rosa will go to twenty seven Windsor place. And I will be headed to Freddy's bar. Good luck." Jake says as we all get out of his car. I go back up the elevator to go to the bullpen I needed to find officer Park. After a little bit of walking around looking for him I find him down in the lobby.

"Hey officer Park!" I yell trying to get his attention.

"Hey, Vince. call me Dan man. He says as he puts his hand out for a handshake. I take it and shake his hand.

"Sure, hey Im on a case right now to track down the head of a heroin chain. Im going to a construction place on third street do you think you could get me some men and back me up?" I ask.

"Sure, whats the address?" Dan asks.

"Its one fifteen third street, okay get your men and meet me there." I say as I walk out front I go to the side of the precinct where the police cars are and get in a new undercover taurus. I head over to the construction yard.

"This is detective Vince Drake, I have arrived at the construction site, waiting on back up, over." I say into the radio, I feel my phone vibrate so I take it out of my pocket, its Gina.

GINA♥️
Hey be careful, I love you

ME
Aww love you too babe, Ill be fine I promise

Gina♥️
Okay text me when you get back here ❤️

ME
Okay gotta go, love you

I look up from my phone and see four police sedans pull into the parking lot, behind them another two SUVs are pulling in. Dan gets out of one of the cars.

"Okay lets go." I say as I take out my pistol.

"Vince wait, take this." Dan says as he reaches into his car and grabs an AR. I holster my pistol and walk over to him.

"Thanks man." I say as he passes the gun to me. I go up to a door on the side of the building and try to open it, Its locked.

"Martin, can you pick this?" Dan asks an officer next to us.

"Ill take a look." The officer says as he walks to the door, he gets on his knees and takes off a lock pick from his belt. He puts it into the keyhole and moves it around a little, after a few seconds he turns it and the door makes a click.