STARK Industries is a Cult

Start from the beginning

"Okay newbie," a stern female voice from behind Carson spoke up, "You might not know this, but if you touch those ducks on my desk I will castrate you without a second thought."

Carson wisely stepped away from the ducks.

--We do not mention Howard Stark or Obidiah Stane in this establishment, unless on tours in which the history of this company is explained. It is considered blasphemy and you will automatically be blacklisted.

"So why are we ignoring Dave again?"

"He mentioned our traitorous 'founders' where we could hear. And it wasn't like he was just inquiring and unknowing of the rule, he's been here for going on a year and knows the rule and the reason why. He still has a week. He is folding; don't pity him, he knowingly got himself blacklisted."

"Okay- that's reasonable. Fucking Dave."

--Anything and everything that happens in STARK Industries STAYS in STARK Industries. We have never had a leak and we pride ourselves on it. We suspect that Overload JARVIS has helped significantly along with the many NDA's we have signed.

An explosion rocked the floor but a happy yell quickly followed the loud sound.

"So that's why we have to stay silent about what goes on."

--While you can only very vaguely talk about SI to your family or friends; you can talk about it freely with any SI employee from any department. Seeing a therapist is very much encouraged.

"Oh my god Tiffany, my husband knows that I'm working on the next StarkPad but honestly it would be so funny to tell him about the virus that the IT Department and Quality Control had to fight off. I swear if I hear the sound of Pac Man within this month I will cry."

"I feel ya Greg. But you can talk to me and I'm at least glad that your husband understands that you have to keep some things under wraps."

"You're the best Tiff."

--Pillows, blankets, hammocks, and cots are available to each employee to use. And yes, they are washed after each use.

Matthew, a senior advisor led the relatively new R&D employee to a quiet corner and set them up a hammock and ushered the employee onto it. After getting Steph to text that she was staying overnight at SI to her roommates, Matthew laid a blanket over her and let her sleep. He couldn't wait to see her face when the girl realized that SI was prepared.

--There are multiple coffee machines on each floor. They are sacred; and if they are broken purposefully or vandalized, JARVIS will not allow any machine to work for you for an appropriate amount of time. Your coworkers will NOT be as lenient. You will regret your life.

This rule was always kind of self explanatory. No one was to mess with the blessed coffee machines. Ricky from HR was still scarred when he tried to play that prank two years ago.

----Departments and Individuals----

--Legal and HR are fucking terrifying. When they team up, which is often, pray that they will give you a quick death if their wrath is pointed in your direction.

"Jerry, you'd better explain why you slandered Dr. Stark. Your career will be ruined. You will wish that you took my advice."

The politician who stood confidently in front of his shaking secretary scoffed. "I am not so weak willed to go back on what I said, especially if I stand by it and especially if it is true. Stark is a war profiteer and is no better than his father and Stane." The poor secretary paled and quickly quit his job.