Utter Destruction of Camp Traditions

Ideas are still heavily needed!

"Begin."

Chaos erupted as silver and orange clashed. There were a few dots of purple here are there amidst the orange, but they were few and far between.

Many campers were captured and sent to jail immediately, along with one Hunter- a young girl who looked like she recently joined.

Clashing of daggers and swords were heard throughout the woods, laughter and taunts echoed off the trees. Even though the campers were at least two hundred strong, and the Hunters were thirty odd, the Hunters were kicking ass. Suddenly cheers erupted as an orange flag was carried over the Hunter's boundary line.

Annabeth knew the game wasn't over yet- the orange flag hadn't turned silver yet meaning that the Hunters hadn't obtained the Avengers flag. The game was still going. "Team A and B go after our flag! Team C is with me! Go!" The blonde yelled, running off and dodging traps.

Annabeth, with her honed reflexes only caught a slight shiver of trees before a black arrow came down, near the feet of a few campers and a Hunter. "Ha! You missed!" The Hunter called out. The only answer was an eerie laugh, a flash of movement, before the arrow exploded, sending teens alike flying.

Red energy arched through the air, and suddenly Captain America was in the middle of the throng. The group heard a whirring sound before a blue beam hit the Captain's shield. Teens dodged out of the way as the super soldier arched the beam of power that came from Tony Stark. Everyone who had to dodge, Annabeth noticed, were unharmed- if a bit singed. The Captain was then lifted up again and deposited, quickly having to duck behind his shield to avoid an arrow to the arm.

Annabeth found Thalia's eyes. Even if after all these years, the head Hunter never forgave her, Annabeth flawlessly communicated what she wanted. Whatever side got this flag got to keep it- getting two flags instead of all three would end the game. Thalia simply nodded. Once the two team leaders communicated this to their 'troops' the teens started fighting harder.

Four people suddenly stepped out from behind the trees- Agent EctoCore, Black Widow, the Winter Soldier, and Bruce Banner- and started attacking hand to hand. The four of them together were formidable- they always covered each other and were totally aware of their own bodies. Soon enough the Winter Soldier and the Agent stood back to back, fighting and blocking like a whirlwind. Bruce Banner suddenly crouched as Natasha jumped over him to attack a Hunter.

Booms were heard in the distance- Hawkeye's arrows were making a big smash.

Annabeth noticed in growing horror that the Avengers were gaining ground. Thor had engaged Thalia- the god winning due to his superior strength and better connection to his powers. The Vision shot at the archers in the trees, Scarlet Witch's magic catching them as they toppled and set them gently down.

Falcon swooped by, dropping something before presumably going back to the flag. Suddenly Antman appeared, and the ants started forming an army. Kids were knocked down and taken over quickly. Annabeth knew she had to act now.

She gathered the Athena kids, ready for a sneak attack. Just when the red flag was in sight, the group heard Spiderman's voice. "Arachne is a go." The group froze as a big metal spider dropped down, surrounded by babies dangling similarly. The spider screeched and suddenly the babies blew up as Arachne glared. The Athena kids screamed and ran, Annabeth only able to stay long enough to see Spiderman deposit the spider onto his shoulder as he swung away.

Once Annabeth slowed her heart rate down to acceptable levels, she slid her Yankees cap on and started to dart through the mayhem. Weaving around the fighting Annabeth once again spotted the flag, War Machine standing near it, shooting at arrows that strayed to far to his teammates. Just as Annabeth was about to close her hand around the flag, she was lifted into the air, Scarlet Witch stepping out of the trees.