Guess Who is the Flower Girl?

Hey all! I wanted to let you all know that I might release another chapter that is just kind of like a behind the scenes/ oneshots that don't totally fit into the narrative. Would you like to see that? The chapter would be about the inner workings of STARK Industries because I fell down that rabbit hole.

My life is a bit messy right now but I was wondering how you all would feel if I started to revise previous chapters. I started this years ago, and I am proud to say that my writing has greatly improved since then. Would you guys mind if I did?

"According to a Stark Industries press release, Tony Stark and CEO Pepper Potts are finally scheduling their wedding! After months of keeping silent after their engagement, Tony Stark has publicly announced that the wedding of the century will take place within the next few weeks." The news anchor stated, vibrating in her seat with excitement. "What do you think about this Dave?"

The man next to her looked straight laced and calm, not batting an eye at his hyperactive co-host. "Honestly Becky, I am surprised that they managed to keep this a secret for this long. With how long they waited after their engagement, I was expecting something to leak. But I honestly believe that this wedding will outshine both royal weddings that we have had in recent years."

Becky smiled at the camera. "Exactly my thought. Move aside England, we are having our own royal wedding in the works!"

Dave took over quickly, his brunette co-host itching to coo over the couple. "We have heard news that villains of all kinds will stand down on the day of the wedding, even to go as far as to help corral their less than thoughtful fellow villains. Everyone has seen what Tony Stark has achieved over the years, but even he has admitted to being afraid of the wrath of the one and only Pepper Potts. I honestly think that the villains are making a wise choice in standing down and helping to protect the peace- the threat of the wrath of two of the most powerful people in the world would make anyone sweat. After this commercial break we will talk about the Avengers new quote unquote 'babysitter'. Who is she and what is the meaning behind her moniker 'Ecto Core?'"

The TV screen flickered off and Tony and Pepper grinned at one another. Their plan was working. Now the only thing was to put the plan into action.

-------------------------------------------------

Percy and Bucky were sitting on the wooden floor of the common room, Percy painting Bucky's metal arm; the man had come up to her when she was giving a patient Mrs. O'Leary a bath in her rooms.

The red star on his arm had been bothering him a lot- while he didn't really mind the name Winter Soldier, that little red star signified HYDRA's control over him. Percy immediately stood up and started apologizing to her soulmate for lacking the forethought to not put on the star while Mrs. O' Leary sat happily in the warm water in the bath."It's no problem. You didn't know, soulmate. Let's wash the soap off of Mrs. O'Leary and then we can fix the star." In the bathtub Mrs. O'Leary's tail wagged hard, splashing the two soulmates.

Anyways, Percy sat on her calves while Bucky was sitting cross-legged on the ground facing towards the TV. The red star was removed with acetone and the metal wiped down to remove any residue. Colors were quickly swirled onto the silver metal, Percy being careful with the paints that JARVIS had purchased to her when she asked for some paint that would be compatible with the metal. Thank goodness for all knowing AI's that were willing to keep a secret to prank the others living in the Tower. Honestly, JARVIS was a godsend.

With a sudden rush Steve burst into the room, wild eyes searching for something. Steve only slightly calmed when he saw Bucky- yet upon seeing Percy he stiffened once more and quickly started to ask Bucky to come with him. Begrudgingly, seeing as the blond superhero would clearly not stop, Bucky got up and followed the antsy man out of the room. "All right punk, what has got your Kevlar in a twist?" Steve only ignored him, waiting until they arrived in his bedroom and ordered JARVIS to shut down all surveillance to his room until they exited.