I Fight With Holograms

Feel free to point out errors or mistakes😊
-----------------
As Bucky woke up, he found that everyone was quietly sitting around the dining table. They were all watching the person in the kitchen, cleaning. Some may say that 'oh she's just cleaning the kitchen.' But no. Cleaning the kitchen is a feat in itself. It was covered in grime and exploded science experiments from the microwave that couldn't be scrubbed down without using burning lava.

Bucky got up from the floor and walked over to the table observing who was there already; as he walked over he rubbed his right wrist with his metal arm, fingers tracing the tattoo there.

Sam and Rhodey already left to do other things and Vision was nowhere to be seen.

"Hey Miss Jackson!" Tony called. "What are you doing? Come eat!"

The woman didn't answer and kept cleaning like she didn't hear. JARVIS then called her. "Miss Jackson?"

Again she didn't notice. Pietro then got up and ran towards her to tap her shoulder. Everyone gasped as the woman spun around, grabbed the speedster's arm as he was in his silver streak, and flipped him over her shoulder. She then put her knee on his chest, and a knife appeared a centimeter from his eye. Everyone was shock still. She grabbed Pietro as he was in his running mode and flipped him over.

Natasha then got up, as graceful as ever and gently took the young woman into her arms and hugged her as the woman slightly shook, not with sobs, but with pure adrenaline. Nat took Percy's face and tapped on it. Bucky, and everyone else noticed that it, the tapping, was morse code.

Percy nodded once Nat was done tapping and reached up to her ears and pressed buttons. They realized that in her ears were hearing aids. Big bulky ones at that. And they looked exceedingly uncomfortable.

Nat answered what they were thinking. "When she was captured they destroyed her good pair and when we talked with her when we saved her, Clint slipped her spare pair in. I am surprised that none of you noticed."

Wanda then spoke. "How did you become deaf? Or were born that way?"

Percy stiffened before relaxing. "My family thought I betrayed them so they hurt me really bad. I lost my hearing at 17 because of the incident. I am now twenty eight and it has been about ten years."

Clint nodded before saying. "Come on kid sit down and eat. It seems like you need to train."

Steve then looked at Clint like he had grown three heads. "Are you kidding me? She just got out of the hospital and still needs a breathing tube for goodness sakes much less her being physically able to train!"

Clint looked at him like he was looking over nonexistent glasses. "I know her limits and she needs to train. She almost stabbed Pietro there. Not moving for six months has killed her nerves and must have been torture for her ADHD. She needs to move and work. That is how she heals. Trust me we have tried to keep her bedridden before. But she always gets out and goes to train. It is how she works. So if I, one of her handlers, says that she needs to train. Then. She. Will. Train. Steve. And there is nothing you can do to stop it."

Clint stood up, only to be hugged by Percy. The Hawk relaxed as he felt his adoptive sister and trainee hug him, reminding him that she was safe, that she was back in his arms, and she was not leaving, not if he could help it.

Percy then departed to the training room, JARVIS turning on lights to guide her to the right room. Once she arrived at the training room, the Avengers behind her, she asked what training simulations JARVIS could put on.

She stumbled and almost fell on her way into the room, but she caught herself. Steve looked at Clint like 'see what I mean, you idiot.' Clint only blinked and went back to watching his trainee.