On Your Left and Civil No

Feel free to point out mistakes. And please comment ideas on what you want to happen! Happy reading!

Percy and the rest of the team woke up to sounds of fighting. Percy walked in wearing a large purple flannel that she had stole from Clint and claimed was hers over a black tank top along with some running shorts. Clint had given the shirt up, knowing that she liked having something from her father/brother figure. Percy often stole a few of Nat's sweaters while she kept Clint's flannel.

But sometimes Percy had him put it on,  sassily telling him that "his outfit didn't look right." But Clint didn't mind nor did Nat when Percy stole clothing from both of them; it showed that she loved her friends. Percy also stole their clothing to reassure herself that they were there and that they wouldn't leave her.

When Percy entered the room, she saw Tony and Steve fighting with each other. The Avengers that were already up were watching tiredly.

Percy shuffled in, her wet hair pulled into a braid hanging down her back. She walked right in between the two arguing men.

"Do you really want to fight Rogers? Are you serious?"

"Yes I am Stark you just can't keep thinking that you can go do things and fix them later, so yes I want to figh-"

"No." Percy said firmly, yawning as she poured coffee for herself.

Everyone turned towards her.

"What?" Questioned the astounded fighting Avengers.

"I said no. You will not fight. Both of you go sit in a separate corners and consider both sides of the argument. Then apologize when you mean it."

The two looked astounded and stunned. Tony was the first to shoot back a response. "And why should we?"

"Because I said so Stark. And I am done with both of your fights. I said no so you will both go into your corners, face the wall, and think about what you have done before I bodily drag you both to a corner." Percy fired back sassily, sipping her coffee from the couch.

Clint, Natasha, and Bucky finally entered, being the last ones up. Clint and Nat looked at the woman curled up on the couch, looking for an explanation on why two grown men were in corners and facing the wall.

"They were about to declare war and I said no. So now they are being punished."

Clint cracked up while Natasha walked over and stole the rest of Percy's coffee. Percy stuck out her tongue in response but let Nat take away the coffee.

Stark and Rodgers, looking thoroughly scolded, apologized to one another before glancing at Percy. She nodded, allowing them to now get breakfast.

Suddenly the elevator doors opened and a little black lab puppy tumbled out, not used to her big paws paired with her tinier body. The team remembered the dog from last night when it curled around Percy's head. But they didn't know what its name was.

The puppy bounded over to Percy, jumping onto her lap before curling up. "Hey Mrs. O'Leary. How are you sweetheart? Are you up to going out and delivering a few things?"

The dog yipped and wagged its tail. Clint then walked over and scooped the little puppy up and started to pet it, going around to each Avenger, allowing them to pet her.