Meeting Up Together...

Attention All! Thanks to RayShippouUchiha over on AO3, I have been allowed to use their interpretation of Tony's bots. Pop over there and read their amazing story called Limitations Of Wax! Go say hello and that you came from RangerHorseTug! https://archiveofourown.org/works/6606808/chapters/15115414

Annabeth was walking down to the cabins, just finished the debrief to Chiron at the Big House. All of the cabins' lights were on, excited talking filling the air with a pleasant buzz as every demigod got their costumes on. The kids were bouncing and the elder campers were getting ready to hand out candy. She smiled, humming at seeing all of the kids happy, proud of all that she had accomplished for her camp in the past few years.

Wait... All of the cabins had their lights on... That wasn't right. There was one cabin thats lights were always off. Permanently.

There were kids and young adults alike gathered around the cabin, whispering worriedly about what was going on. No one was allowed in that cabin. Ever. And now there were lights on and people were clearly talking inside.

Annabeth was looking forward to a fun night giving candy to her fellow camper trick or treaters. But now she had to deal with more bullshit. She tapped a camper's shoulder- an older one who was more than likely bound to know what was actually going on to ruin such happy festivities.

"What's going on?" Annabeth growled out. The camper in question paled and stuttered.

"Um- I think there was um... I think there was a group of kids rushing out from the woods. The one leading had a fire in his hair and a table was running next to him with a letter on it. Most of them had Camp Jupiter shirts on and I... uh think the two Praetors was in that group too. Some of the campers tried to stop them but a girl just told them to back off and they did. Are they the ones that still support the..." The demigod looked around, cautious. "The traitor?" The last word was whispered as the kid talked about the one who betrayed them all.

Huffing once more, Annabeth dismissed all camper to attend the festivities as she marched up and knocked on the awful cabin door.

"You aren't allowed in there, no matter who you are! Its been banned from anyone entering!"

The door swung open, Thalia standing in the doorway, tears running down her face and disappointment directed towards Annabeth in her eyes. "I don't see Lord Poseidon striking any of us down." Annabeth could tell that the Hunter was holding back a degrading name. "You're the only one not allowed here. Walk away Annie."

"Don't call me that. You lost the right to call me that after you stood up for the man who betrayed us. Why are in here, why are you even here, much less crying?"

"I can call you whatever I want, but you lost all rights to even ask me things just like you lost the ability to call me sister."

At that moment, just as Annabeth flinched back at Thalia's venomous words, Hazel was there tucking Thalia against her. Surprisingly, Hazel's normally warm gold eyes were sharp and looking like they wanted blood, despite just being as red rimmed as Thalia's.

"We are here because we have to be, Chase. Because something happened and it made us all so happy. Percy joined us all together, even in death and for once in these past six years are we truly happy. Beware Annabeth the unwise, for somethings coming. Beware your hubris because the oceans are trembling at the thought of the message we received. Beware Annabeth Chase- and be wary of the water."

With that, Hazel closed the door to the cabin, leaving Annabeth stunned.

———————————————

The next morning the Guardians were called to join the Avengers in the main meeting area. Everyone gathered together, ready to try and bond together. They of course didn't have the same amount of time that the Avengers had together but that didn't honestly matter.