Why am I always getting blown up?

The team woke up in protective mode. They knew that some of their things had been moved- yet nothing had been taken meaning that the searcher found nothing. Once they found out it was Annabeth- well , they weren't happy. But they had to continue.

The team had dressed- all in blue jeans with black tee shirts on. On the front of the tee was the Stark Industries logo while the back said, in white lettering, PROPERTY OF STARK INDUSTRIES. IF LOST PLEASE RETURN TO THE AVENGERS TOWER. Peter, on the other hand, also had a red domino mask with the same adjusting eyes as his suit, accompanied by the usual black web designs. The mask hid anything telling about Peter, easily hiding his identity.

The group headed to the pavilion, Bruce carrying a picnic blanket so the group could sit on the grass right outside of the dining area.

Rhodey, Sam, Steve, and Bucky went to get food for them while Thor and Vision set up the extremely large blanket. People sat down in a circle, the food in the middle. Percy put the big stack of paperwork down and she let all of the sleepy Avengers lean on her, aka the teenagers and Tony. Natasha passed everyone plates and cups before the food was passed around.

Percy got five cups, passing orange juice to Peter, who was leaning on her left side, Pietro, on her right, and to Wanda, who leaned on her brothers right side. The coffee went to Tony who lay back to back with her. The agent also made sure that the four got plenty of food, not caring about how the kids filing into the dining area gawked at them. Clint threw her one of her food bars, knowing that especially with her small pickings, what was on her plate wouldn't be enough to fuel her correctly.

At some point, unknown to Percy, all of the Avengers had at least one of Percy's SHIELD created food bars. It was quite cute actually as everyone had quickly and quietly distributed the bars amongst them.

Once everyone was satisfyingly settled, Percy picked up her paperwork and started to work. It was all in French, the language that was the easiest for her to read in that wouldn't draw attention to itself due to its abstractness.

As they were eating, the team switched between languages often. Tony conversed in Italian- those who knew the language laughed at Tony's tired mumblings. At some points, the team hushed, allowing Percy to work in relative quiet, as if they sensed that she need the quiet. During one of these hushed instances, Clint grumbled something in Russian, looking at his phone.

Percy almost spit out her water, laughing so hard as what Clint just said. "B-backpack buddies? Really Clint?!"

"Well," Tony shifted against her back, "its true. When we first met you were the coolest backpack ever! You were The Backpack!" Tony raised his arms and moved them away from each other, as if he was unveiling a title or a new name.

"Oh my god Tony. Seriously?" Percy shook her head. "I was a pretty beat up and abused backpack then." Tony poked her ribs- she was still too skinny but she had gained some weight after her deluxe stay with HYDRA.

"The Director just texted me- there has been an attack in New York." Rhody called out, looking at his phone, "Its HYDRA- just a few though. Not much."

At the word 'hydra', Chiron stood, the campers hands flying to their weapons. "If there are hydra, we should send out our campers- they have the weapons to handle those monsters."

Pietro shook his head, "Not the monster hydra, the group HYDRA. I'm sure you haven't heard of them- its easy not to. But we have and we are probably the best at dealing with these things."

Some of the kids relaxed at the no monster declaration but others growled under their breath at being treated this way. These people were supposed to be their idols, the great mortal heroes. But they realized that they knew about all of their doings- all that they had done to others. Hades, the teens thought, at least one of them watched as Percy Jackson died. Watched as the light faded from his young eyes. But others still- most of the campers sadly, thought that the traitor deserved what he got due to his betrayal.