3. Romance

The one thing people seek in stories, am I right?

Want to successfully write a romance based story or to incorporate it into the frame of your already existing story? Welcome back, then.

First things first, this time around, we START with the Harem.

...huh? What do you mean slowly getting to know each character little by little, potentially even creating certain conflicts between the girls to throw the Mc into a dilemma along with the audience?

Bro, you'll publish a list made out of 4 parts with 20 girls each part. That's 80 people, AT LEAST. Ain't nobody got that for that.

The simple pictures of the characters will give people all the information they require about the character, because they won't act any different around the MC due to their feelings for him. No. Not different from the show. I meant not different from each other. Make all of them sluts who want that D at any moment, in public or not.

But remember, these are not hookers.... So you don't have to pay them! It's a win-win.

After the long list that guaranteed your only audience will be people more interested in sex dolls instead of characters, we have the meeting of said characters.

It doesn't matter if they're from different shows or different groups but the same franchise.

Just make ALL of them be coincidentally in the same place to make it easy for you, cause that's what matters here the most. You know Anime. SCHOOL FOR EVERYTHING!

Here we have a few rules on how meetings should take place:

1.Mc shows up > EVERYONE blushes

2. Mc Breathes > EVERYONE licks their lips

3. Mc flexes even the tiny muscle of his body, to take a step > EVERYONE gets an orgasm.

The third one is the most important one, because it shows just how perfect your character is, to the point where even a female dog would wanna fuck him... hmm? Oh! You mean we already have bitches all over him?Nevermind then.

From here on, it's a rince and repeat of the same formula:

Works Everytime. Listen to me, cause THIS is what people want when they see the romance tag. Not some bittersweet story about falling in love that would heal their broken heart or give them courage to start their romantic life themselves, none of it.

They come here to learn how to have good smut with people...in their head, cause they're not the perfect 21 inches boy the MC is. After all, the MC is the god that can satisfy even Karen... something though to be impossible.

The best part? This is only the beginning!

What's next? Really...? I gotta do everything around here. Sigh... Well, after you fucked everyone for the first time... CONTINUE TO DO SO, but in difference places, such as school and stuff, without the MC batting an eye at how the females would feel.

Nah, no one is going to notice that the MC bragged to Issei that he gets girls, cause he's no pervert but ends up being a bigger lecher than anyone... It'll go unnoticed, I assure you.

Also, remember to have the girls praise the MC every time there's a guy in a 5 km radius because we need to establish that the girls certainly won't have reasons to cheat... Why?

You want to follow the previous guide, again? Go ahead, but when it comes to romance, girls are like Pokemons, in Pokemon Go. You forget about them after you achieved them and ONLY get back to them when your snake needs action... or when you need to excite the 11 year olds.

Perfect and healthy relationship that would leave NO ONE disappointed.

While you're at it, to keep the audience from dying of mediocr- I mean, to keep amazing them with your writing skills, make the MC an even bigger 'non-pervert' by hunting down married women.

Trust me, neither Sirzechs nor his father will mind you fucking their wives, not will their sister/daughter. Instead, use this opportunity to make up orgies. Just what you needed for even more quality.

And... that's all you need. The rest, you can fill it with tragic backstories do the girls will pity the MC and give him even more sex...out of pity of course, but who keeps track. Certainly not the readers, they don't care for reasons.

You know the drill by now.

Thank you for attending another of my lessons and I'll see you all ne-

...

Huh? W-what do you mean, you're NOT getting your views? Let me take a look...

...

...you fucking amateurs! You should know the basics, for the love of God! You've been on YouTube before.

Where's the hot, borderline hentai cover and the big "X VARIOUS" in the title, along with "LEMONS / SMUT" in parentheses?!

Go change that RIGHT NOW! I know I said I'll turn anyone into a god of writing, but I have standards, DAMNIT!

...

GO!

To be continued...