Chapter 36

~Since I added a video of "Kat" singing, I figured I should add a video of Harry. I also think this is the perfect song to describe the way Harry feels about Kat. Let me know what y'all think!~

*KAT*

I sit in my usual place at the gym. I was able to take off the rest of the week because I guess Tammy talked to our manager and said it would just be best. I was thankful for that.

I sit observing all the people. I see some that are here usually everyday and some that are new.

"Hey," The person says. I almost jump out of my skin.

"Jesus," I say.

"Sorry about that. I was actually just wondering what you were doing."

"I'm just here waiting for Harry."

"Oh, so you're Harry's girl. I've heard stories about you. Nothing bad, just stories. I can't really tell which ones are real and which ones aren't." he said.

"Are you new here? I've never seen you around before."

"Yeah, just started today actually. I moved here from New York. I'm Shawn by the way."

"I'm-"

" I know, you're Kat." He smiled.

"I think Harry is actually supposed to be training me in a while. Is he as bad as everyone says?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well everyone says that if you even look at him the wrong way he'll snap your neck."

"No. That's definitely not true. Just don't get in his bad side. He can either be your best friend or your worst nightmare. It's all based on his first impression of you."

We look over and Harry is staring at us.

"Well, it doesn't look like I'm off to a good start." he said.

"Kat, is everything alright over here?" Harry asks coming over.

"Yeah, I'm just helping Shawn out a bit that's all. It's nothing you need to get worked up over." I say.

"You," he said pointing at Shawn. "Over here. Now."

"Hey, I have a break in a bit, maybe you could help me out some more, yeah?"

"Yeah, that'd be great." I say.

"I said, now." Harry yelled.

I watched as Shawn scampered off to meet with Harry.

***

While Harry is working with another trainee, Shawn comes over and sits by me again.

"Boy, he's sure short tempered isn't he?"

"Yeah, but you'll get used to it." I say.

"Hey, maybe I could give you my number and we could meet up for coffee or something. I know you're with Harry, I'm not trying to get in between you two, but maybe us two could be good friends."

"Yeah, sounds good." I say.

We exchange numbers and he walks off to Liam to get the rest of his training.

"What were you two talking about?" Harry asked startling me.

"Nothing, just helping him out, like I said before."

"I don't like him."

"Why?"

"Because, just the way he looks at you. I don't like him one bit."