Chapter 25

*KAT*

I had finally fallen asleep after a long night of worrying about what might happen. I wake up and my hands and feet are untied. I sit up and I'm still in the basement. I hear footsteps coming and I pretend to be asleep.The person ran their fingers across my cheek. I open my eyes.

"Morning, sweetheart." I didn't reply.

He laughed and pulled me to my feet.

"Still have that attitude I see,"

"Tell me why I'm here!" I push him away.

"We want to have a bit of fun with you," he grabbed my arm an I whimpered.

I thrash around and kick him. I get loose from his grip, but I'm caught by two men. They take me to a chair and tie me up.

"I tried to be nice," he said.

He walked over to me and put his hand on my face.

"But, you just pushed it too far," he slapped me after saying it.

He ties a rag to my mouth so I can't scream. I see he has something shiny in his hand but I can't make it out.

I hear footsteps coming down the stairs and I soon see Harry and two others appear.

"Well, look who decided to join us,"

"Let her go, Rick."

"I don't think so. You and I had a deal, remember?"

"Yes, I remember, but I never agreed to this," Harry said.

"Well, it doesn't matter what you agreed to but she's mine now," Rick laughed.

Harry started to walk towards him.

"I wouldn't come any closer if I were you, Styles." he pulled the shiny thing in his hand out and put it to my neck.

Harry's eyes widen as well as the two behind him. Rick had Harry and his accomplices arms twisted behind their backs.

"These are the kind of consequences that you pay when you don't deliver what you said you would," he runs the blade around my neck and starts putting more pressure on it.

I can see Harry getting angry. Rick puts his lips to mine and kisses me. Harry lost it. He pushed the men holding him away and came after Rick. The two that came with Harry fought off their guys as well and untied me.

Harry was hitting him and kicking him roughly. I tried to stop him but the two stopped me and pulled me out with them

"What about Harry?" I ask. I get out of their grip and run to the door.

The blond one catches me and throws me over his shoulder. I pound on his back for him to put me down. He puts me down in the backseat of a car and climbs in with me. The one with black hair drives away from the house.

"No! We have to go back!" I yell, crying. I try to open the door but I get pulled back into the blond guy's lap.

"He's going to be fine, love." he says in his thick Irish accent.

We pull up to a house. The blond guy takes me and walks to the door. He knocks and a man with bright blue eyes and dark hair opens it.

"Niall, mate! And who is this lovely lady with you?" He asks smiling.

"Harry's girl. He told us to bring her here," Niall says.

"Us?"

"Zayn and I," we walk I'm and I see a familiar face.

"Kat," Liam says and walks over and gives me a warm hug.

"Hey," I say awkwardly.

"Well, Kat, I'm Louis and this is Niall," I nod and smile.

"So where'd Zayn go?" Liam asks.

"He went back to find Harry," Niall says.

"We should go help," Liam says.

"Someone's got to stay here with her," Niall says.

"I'll stay, you guys go," Louis says.

They nod and leave. I was hoping Liam would stay since I actually got to talk to him a little. I don't know Louis. I don't know if he'll be anything like Liam.

"Don't look so nervous, love. I'm not going to hurt you," he chuckled.

"Sorry, I just don't know you all that well," I say.

"That's alright, we can just sit and wait and get to know each other a little ore," he said.

We sit on the couch and talk like when Liam and I first met. Louis is actually really funny and sweet. He isn't anything I thought he would've been like. We talk until the door opens. Niall, Zayn, and Liam carry Harry in and lay him on the couch.

"He's unconscious," Liam says.