Chapter 22

*KAT*

She couldn't be much older than 26 so it wasn't like I was hitting and elderly woman. The other women tried to stop me but they couldn't. People from inside must've noticed because I hear male voices. I was being pried off of the woman by Harry and Liam both and they took me into a different room full of mats. I kept trying to get out but they locked the door and lain had the key.

"God damn it, let me out!" I yell.

"Kat, calm down," Liam said.

"What happened in there?" Harry asked.

"Shit that I didn't get to finish!"

"Kat, please calm down," Liam said. Harry made me sit down on his lap, holing my waist so I couldn't get away.

"Tell us what happened," Liam said calmly. I liked Liam, he was really nice.

"That bitch talked shit to me!" they looked at each other confused.

"She was in there talking about how I look too classy for a guy like you!" I say still furious. I was so mad I didn't know what I was saying.

"Liam, would you give us a minute?" Harry asked.Liam nodded and tossed the keys to Harry and left.

"What happened?" Harry asked again.

"She was in there asking who I came with and when I told her I was your girlfriend she said that I looked classy and you looked like you would kill someone for fun and then she said that you don't deserve someone like me and I told her to shut her God damn mouth before I did but she didn't listen so I shut her up!" I ranted. Harry chuckled a little.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked.

"Because I thought I was the only one who got into fights between the two of us,"

"Well you're wrong,"

"I guess so. But, it's nice to know that you're willing to beat the shit out of someone," he chuckled.

"Shut up, I was doing it for you," I say.

"I like knowing you care about me that much,"

"I would do the same for you," he whispered making me shiver.

"I know you would," I say.

I kiss his lips. It wasn't much, just a quick kiss. We stand up and exit the room.

"I don't think you should go back in there," he says smiling.

"I don't think so either," I giggle.

"You can stay out here with me," he winked at me.

"Are you sure? Don't you think the others might get mad?" I ask.

"Please, Liam and I are the only trainers, and if I might say so myself, we're pretty intimidating, and I don't think anyone's going to say anything. And you are pretty hot, so I don't think anyone would mind anyway," I blushed.

"You're probably going to have more trouble with them than you ever have before," I laugh.

"Go sit over there and try not to bring much attention to yourself," he said laughing from my last comment.

I sit over on the floor out of the way and watch Harry and Liam finish what they started before my outbreak.

Liam and I would be good friends. He's nice and understanding, but I'm not so sure what Harry would think of that. He'd probably overreact and hurt Liam.

But I don't think having Liam as my best friend would do much. Yeah he could keep me company while Harry wasn't there and could protect me if something should happen when Harry's away, but I think I need a girl friend. You know, someone I can talk to about things like relationships, clothes, you know, girly things that Harry and Liam wouldn't understand.

"Hey, I need to go take care of some things, stay here," Harry said. I nodded.While I was waiting for Harry, Liam came over and kept me company.

"Hey," he said.

"Hey,"

"So I heard why you did what you did. That's really brave of you," he said. He acted like a dad; not mine of coarse but a dad. That's another thing I like about him.

"Thanks," I say. "You have to learn how to protect yourself somehow," I muttered the last part.

"Protect yourself from what?" Liam asks me.

"You know, just anything that might come up," I say, not wanting to tell him what I had to protect myself from.

"Well, you have Harry, and now you have me so you don't have to protect yourself anymore," he puts his arm around my shoulders to comfort me.

"Thanks, even though we just met," I laugh.

"Here, I'll give you my number so if Harry isn't there you can call me,"

"How do you know he's gone all the time?"

"It Harry, he's always gone somewhere. It's usually here but who knows if he goes anywhere else,"

"Thanks," I say.

We exchange numbers and talk a little more about...well, nothing really. Just a little bit about him. By the time we finish doing, whatever Harry finally comes back, I guess from picking things up because everything is now picked up and he's kind of sweaty.

"Let's go," Harry said and dragged me away from Liam and picked up his bag.

All I could do was mouth a goodbye before I was pulled out the door. It was dark when we left.

"What the hell was that?" Harry asked angrily.

"What?"

"As if you didn't know!"

"I don't know!"

"Why the hell did he have his arm around you and your phone in his hand!?" he yelled.

"He gave me his number! It's not what you think it is, Harry, we're just friends! He gave me his number so I can call him when you leave and I don't know where the hell you are!"

"I'm sure that's why!" he yelled sarcastically.

"It is! Why don't you believe me? Have I ever lied to you?"

"Yes! When I asked you why you were running, when we first met, and you said 'nothing'. When I ask if you're okay when you're clearly not okay, and you say you're fine!"

"Harry, that was so long ago, why can't you just let it go? And when I say I'm fine I'm either fine or I don't want to bother you with my problems because I know you have more important things to do!"

"Is that what you think? That I have more important things to do than to take care of you?" he asked.

"Well, sometimes, but that isn't the point, Harry!"

"Why do you think that?"

"Because, I know that you have your job, whatever that Eric guy wants from you, and I know sometimes I'm a pain in the ass! That's what I was told at least,"

"Who told you that?" he asked.

"It doesn't matter anymore, can we just go?" I ask starting to walk towards his car. He grabbed my arm and spun me around.

"Who told you that?" he asked a little angrier.

"I told you it doesn't matter!"

"God damn it, Kat! Just tell me! Tell me who said it to you!

"Everyone! I've been told by everyone! my dad, my friends that I used to have, everyone in my school, even my fucking mum!" I yell.

"Kat?"

"What?" I spat.

"What happened to your mum?"