The Devil In Disguise Part 1

I just laid on the bed, looking outside the opened balcony door, watching Jason leaning against the wall, smoking one cigarette after another, staring blankly at the street. I didn't know what was going on inside his his head, but that was nothing new since I never knew that. Jason was acting strange since a few days already. He was always staying away from me, smoking even more than usually and what scarce me the most was his coldness towards me. He wasn't acting like himself anymore. I took a deep breath in frustration as I stared at him blowing out the smoke. His eyes were dark, almost black and literately glued at the street. I decided to check on him. I slowly got up as I stuck my hands in my hoodie and slowly made my way outside on the balcony. "hey." He didn't react at all. I slowly walked towards him and took his hand, intertwining my fingers with his. I took a sharp breath as his skin came in contact with mine. It was so cold, like his blood was freezing. I looked up at him, seeing a smirk forming on his face. That wasn't that normal sexy smirk, that was a sick smirk. He still didn't look at me. "Jason look at me." After a few seconds he reacted. "You should've listened to them." He spoke coldly, his tone sharp as a knife, cutting through my skin, making me die slowly and painfully. "to who?" "The people. They all warned you but you didn't listen." He was feeling guilty again because he thought he wasn't good enough for me. "Jason.." He looked at me for just one or two seconds, his eyes were dark as the night, cold as ice but burning like fire. "Don't say something. You don't even know me." What the hell was he talking about? We had been together for almost a year, I thought I know him pretty well. "You maybe think you know me.... But things changed." His time made the blood in my veins boil and my heart freeze. "W-What are you talking about?" I asked confused. He chuckled bitterly. "You are so stupid. So young, naive and stupid. You know absolutely nothing about me." I took a deep breath. "Jase..." He glared at me. "Shut the fuck up! Jase is dead and he won't come back!" I stumbled backwards, taken back by his tone and what he just said. He smirked evil, seeming to appreciate and enjoying every second of this scene, loving that I was confused and scared. "Wasn't expecting that, huh? Thought I would always be your little fool. Thought that you could always toy with my emotions, hm?" His tone sent shivers down my spine and made me back up even more. Unfortunately he was stepping closer slowly, glaring into my eyes, making me want to kill myself right this moment. I backed up more and more, my breathing hitching with every step I took backwards until... My back hit the wall. I squeezed my eyes shut for several seconds, wanting nothing else than this moment to end already. I opened my eyes slowly, seeing Jason standing dangerously close to my small body. I always knew that if he wanted to, he could kill me with his own hands, because he had the strength to do it. I actually never was scared of him, because I knew he loved me and that he wouldn't hurt me. I had always seen love in his eyes, but what I saw now was the hell. He leaned closer and closer until his lips almost touched mine, a dark shadow crossing his face. I had never seen him this way and it was frightening. I didn't even dare to kiss him, actually I didn't even dare to look at him. I turned my head away, trying to focus on something else, when suddenly he took my face in his hands, turning it in his direction, making me face him once more. His grip on me was pretty tight and I whimpered lightly in pain. "Jason you're hurting me." That sick smirk grew on his face again as he nodded slowly. "I know." "Jason what is wrong with you?" He stared at me with his scary eyes for what felt like forever before he answered. "Jason isn't here anymore." I gulped hard, a sling of fear forming around my throat, chocking me. "Then who are you?" He leaned even closer, his lips brushing over mine, making them burn like a million flames.

"I'm the devil, baby."