"Okay.."

HHhaahH this is trash ;))

Max ran his hair through his floofy black hair that he really needed to cut shorter. He sighed sharply as him and the tall nerd entered the crowded mall. Neither of them could drive yet, or at least had a car. So, Bus's and Uber's were their best friend. Also walking. They had dropped their stuff off at Neil's house (since it was the closest for walking) so that they wouldn't have to cary their backpack that felt like they were full of rocks.

Max stood close to Neil so that he wouldn't get lost in the large crowd of people they surrounded them.
Neil's heart pounded against his chest. He was too close! Too close. Could he see the sweat that shined on his forehead? Did that sweat make him stink? Did he notice the flush appearing on his face? Oh my god, why won't he walk...somewhere else..
"If I remember correctly, the food court is upstairs" The edgy teen said as he scanned the area of the Mall for a set of stairs. He spotted one, aggressively grabbing Neils's wrist, leading him to a set of stairs.
The stair way seemed to be mostly empty. Max took it upon himself to run up the stairs.
Neil worries as if he was his father. If only his real father worried the same way Neil did about Max. Every single day. They got up the stairs, and made their way over to the food court. It was impossible to miss. The smell of food was strong, and it was a pretty big area full of beloved food places.
"If you pay for the Nachos I'll get you whatever You want. Don't worry, keep it cheap though" Neil offered Max with a huge smirk. Honestly he just wanted to get Max something. Max eyed Neil suspiciously, looking him up and down. "Yeah, alright. But I will kill you if you don't do it!"
"Uh huh" Neil responded. He plopped down at table with two chairs with biggest smile on his face. This was going better than usual.
Max stopped and scrunched his face up at me.
Neil flapped around his hand, signaling for Max to go away and order already. Max didn't question Neil since he new about another one of his "little problems" All the nerd thought about is not coming off weird to the person he's telling his order to. What if he says his order wrong but he's too afraid to correct it? Neil put his head down, overwhelmed by all of these thoughts. His Anxiety really is slipping now and days, huh? He's found ways to deal with it. Just not here. Only at home.
Max came back with a large order of Nachos with cheese oozing all over it. "I believe that you owe me whatever I want, mister" He placed the nachos onto the table.
"Okay, Fine. But you're killing the mood, Maxwell. Just Sit down, and come on and have these Nachos with me" Neil's blush grew darker. He must've sounded like an idiot.
"Okay, one. Don't call me "Maxwell", And two. Don't say they ever again" The edge lord sat down on the other side of the two seated table. He pulled a nacho out of the large pile of Nachos. Cheese slipped onto his fingers. He took a bite out of the chip. Neil Stared him down, as if he's the one who made the nachos. Waiting for his opinion on them.
Max chomped down that Nacho, and another, and another. Gosh, he felt so fat. But no matter how much he ate, he never seemed to gain a pound.
Neil was too distracted. He didn't even notice that he was staring directly at Max as he ate like pig. Gross, but, adorable.

Max looked uncomfortable. He munched the chip he loved, trying to keep his focus on it but he felt Neil staring. Dang, he was so into it. He felt like he was reading his mind or something. Max swallowed what he was chewing before speaking. "You gonna eat or..."
Neils eyes widened as Max jolted him back into reality. "Y-Yes...O-Of course" Neil stammered, grabbing a Nacho out of the pile and nibbling on the chip.
"Neil..."
"Yes?" Neil replied.
"Is something wrong?" Max asked. "Every time we're alone you act so...weird. Is something going on" he crunched on another Nacho chip.
"Whaaaaaaat? Why would something be wrong? Max, d-dude, come on- why would- no. I'm not weird, you're weird- Wait- that sentence was weird" Neil stumbled over his words, trying his best not to just tell him how he feels. "Look, Max. It's just my Anxiety" Which was half true. "I'm fine, really. Sorry for making things weird"
Max licked the cheese off of his fingers.

I'd find that disgusting if that was anyone else, but him. God, I really love him. Just the daily dose of Neil admiring everything about Max.

"Yeah, yeah. It's fine, Neil" He told him.
"Wow. You really like these" Neil said, looking down at the now almost empty container of nachos.
"Yeah" Maxwell nodded. The edge lord stood up with the remaining nachos. "Well, lets go get that thing that I don't know that i want. That i want" Max let out the most confusing sentence. Well, to Neil it was. "What.." The nerd said, tilting his head in Confusion.
"Let's go get the thing you said I could have. Mr. "I'll buy you anything you want" ". He explained more clearly.
Neil understood. He nodded his head, and stood up from the table.