✯•Thirty-Three•✯

When the sun began to lower in the sky, Donghyuck was allowed to leave the fire and go back to his cabin and change in time for supper. Sitting by a fire all day definitely wasn't the worst job he could have been given, however the intense flames caused him to overheat and sweat profusely, on top of that the sent of the smoke seemed to seep into every fiber of his clothes and he was beginning to tire of the smell.

The cabin was empty and Donghyuck was quick to grab a clean change of clothes along with a towel before heading off towards the showers, picking a cubicle and locking the door. Within seconds he had peeled off his dirty clothes, switching on the water and allowing it wash over his body.

He smiles in satisfaction, almost feeling the dirt washing away.

Donghyuck stands, enjoying the warm water for a few moments before he gets to cleaning himself, scrubbing every inch of his body with soap before washing the bubbly water away.

Suddenly, there is a knock on his cubicle door which causes the boy to jump a little in surprise, turning the shower off so he can hear better.
"Hyuck is that you?" Mark's voice asks and the younger boy pulls a face before switching the shower back on.

"No" he answers, continuing to wash the strawberry scented shampoo from his faded orange hair.
There was another knock at the door and this time Donghyuck steps out of the shower, opening the door just enough to peek his head around. "What do you want? I'm busy"

Mark looks up, examining Donghyuck's dripping hair, slightly exposed collar bone. The younger boy closes the door a little more out of self consciousness at the way Mark way eyeing him up.
"Can I..." he trails off, obviously not sure whether to say it or not "Can I join you? Like how we use to?"

Donghyuck's eyes narrow as he looks at the boy stood on the other side of the cubicle door, the shower still running behind him, the sound filling the awkward air just a little.
He knew what Mark was implying. All those times they stood under the steamy shower, naked bodies tangled together, lips moving against one another and their hands roaming lower and lower.

He'd be lying if he said he didn't miss those intimate moments they shared.

He sighs a little, licking his suddenly dry lips "Mark, I don't think-" he cuts himself off, an idea coming to his mind. He moves his eyes back over to the elder boy, checking to make sure the large room was empty, using the mirrors above the sink to check the rest of the cubicles.
Before he had a chance to change his mind, he grabs Mark's hand, opening the door and pulling him in, instantly smashing his lips against Mark. He managed to secure the lock on the door before Mark pushes him up against the wall, holding Hyuck's hands either side of his head.

Mark pulls away, only long enough to pull his loose white T-shirt over his head, throwing his behind him before reattaching their lips.

Donghyuck had missed this. He'd really missed this. Marks touch set his entire body on fire.

He runs his fingertips down Donghyuck's waist, sliding easily over his damp skin.
He moves his hands down and traces the waistband of Mark's pants, hooking his finger over the top, pulling away just enough to whisper "take these off".

Mark obliges, moving back and fumbling with the zipper, tugging his jeans off before removing his boxers, dragging his gaze over Donghyuck's naked body. For a moment he thought Mark was having second thoughts, that he shouldn't be doing this. The memory of all the fights they'd had over the Virus coming to mind. But he brings his bottom lip between his teeth, his eyes raking up and down Donghyuck's body.

He moves closer, pushing Donghyuck up against the wall of the shower, the steamy hot water falling onto their bodies. Donghyuck could feel himself getting turned on but he wouldn't act on it, he wouldn't touch Mark the way he wanted to and he wouldn't let Mark touch him the way he desperately wanted him to.

There was a reason he was doing this, and he wasn't going to give up now, not after the conversation he had with Jaemin.

Mark's hand slides down, gripping ahold on Hyuck's round ass, giving it a light squeeze but the younger was quick to grab his wrist, moving the hand back up to his hip.

"M-Mark" he whimpers, placing kisses up his jaw before lightly biting the lobe of his ear. "I never want to loose you again"

This only seems to please the elder more as he turns Hyuck around, pressing his front up against the tiled wall, kissing the back of his neck as his hand caresses Hyuck's ass once again, his other hand firmly gripping his hip. "Lucky for you we have an eternity to spend together" he growls, moving his hand around to take ahold of Hyuck's arousal but the younger only pushes the hand away once again.

He releases a breathy laugh, turning in Mark's arms, looking up at him through his thick lashes. "You're distracting me from having my shower"

A smirk forms on Mark's face and he moved his face closer, their foreheads touching and his fingertips digging into the flesh of Hyuck's hips. "What's the point if you're gonna get dirty, how about I clean you off when we're done?"

Donghyuck smiles at this, laughing in the flirtiest way he could before pushing Mark away "no".

"W-What?" He tries to take a step closer to the younger but is only pushed away once again as Hyuck turns off he shower, moving past Mark and grabbing his towel, drying himself off.

"Do you really think we can just mess around like that after the shit you've said to me?" He laughs in disbelief "do you know how much it hurts that you don't trust me enough to make decisions and do what's right?" He drops the towel, pulling on his clean pair of skinny jeans and black hoodie, drying wavy hair with the towel as best he could.

"Hyuck come on-" Mark starts but stops when the younger boy throws the towel at his chest for him to use.

Donghyuck moves closer to Mark, cupping his cheek with his hand, looking up into his blue eyes."Mark, I love you, you know this, but I don't love when you're a total asshole who doesn't trust me" with that, he places a soft kiss to Mark's lips before leaving the cubicle, a satisfied grin on his face.

"I'm not the only one! I know Jeno doesn't either!" Mark yells back but Donghyuck doesn't stop walking, only pulling his hood up over his damp hair.

"Jeno already agreed!" He shouts back "guess it's just you who thinks we're all idiots!"
He doesn't wait for a reply,pushing the door open and leaving the hut, making his way towards the dining hut for supper.