When He Tries to Escape ~Lloyd

When I come to, there is a large white cloth laying in front of me. I don't know why it is laying there, but I use it to make a sling for my arm. My arm is still in excruciating pain, but I'm starting to be able to ignore the pain. I still have a wound in my leg from the knife, and my head hurts from where it hit. I am starving, and dehydrated, but I doubt I will be able to satisfy my needs. I wish I knew how long I was trapped here, but I can't even keep track of time since I am trapped in a cave. I figured (Y/N) and the guys would be here before now to rescue me, but maybe it hasn't been as long as I think. It's hard to tell when I was asleep for awhile too. I get up and wonder around the room, hoping to find some sort of escape route. It's too dark to see in some places, and the door doesn't open from the inside, so I grab a torch, and explore further into the dark. I see a gap barely big enough for me to squeeze through in the back of cave, and decide to try it. It opens up into a larger room, and has several different paths I could take. I decide to not take the path that goes down. That's never a good decision, and one of the other paths looks like it loops back in the direction I just came from. I decide against that one as well, and choose to take the path that leads upwards. I keep going until I come upon a small drop. It's only about 3 feet (1 meter) down, but I can't muster up enough courage to jump.

"Come on, Lloyd! You got this! Don't be a chicken!" I say to myself and jump.

Pain soars through my leg with the wound, and due to lack of food and water, I collapse to the ground. My torch slides across the cave floor, and starts to flicker out.

"No!" I groan, and crawl over to the torch.

I pick it up, and the flame comes back to life. I sigh in relief and keep going, hoping to find the light of day again soon. I have to get out so I can see (Y/N) again, and hold her in my arms. I love her deeply, and miss seeing her beautiful face every day.

I feel a rush of wind rush past me, and quicken my pace, as fast as my body will allow me. I see an opening in the ceiling where the sunlight is pouring through and smile. I know Morro is coming, but the escape is right in front of me, and I have to attempt it. I start climbing up the rocks, and I almost make it to the outside, when my foot slips, and I fall over 8 feet back into the cave. I fall on my back, and hit my head hard. Pain courses through my body as I watch the torch skitter across the cave floor, and come to rest at the feet of a green figure. I look from my still burning torch to the smirking face of Morro, hoping he doesn't know my fear.

"Oh Greenie, that was almost successful. Too bad you weren't... strong enough to make it." He smirks as he picks up my torch.

"You were the one that wasn't strong enough to become the green ninja!" I poke as I get on my knees.

I know I struck a nerve when he glares at me. This could either go really good, or really bad. He flies up through the hole, and finds something outside to cover it. He comes back down, with my torch in hand, and smirks.

"You have no where to go Lloydie." He taunts.

"How do you know?" I say glaring at him.

He blows the torch out and laughs evilly. I can't show fear, or else he wins. I stand up triumphantly, and glare in the direction he was standing in.

"Oh, Lloyd. I know from possessing you that you're afraid of the dark." He chuckles

"I am not!" I say my voice cracking in the middle of it.

"Thanks, Lloydie. That voice crack was really convincing." He taunts.

I start running in a random direction, and hope I can find something. I hear Morro whisper in my ear, and I turn around to face him. I continue to walk backwards until one of my feet hits open air. I wonder how far the drop is and what's down there.

"I wouldn't jump if I were you." Morro says in front of me.

"Why's that?" I question backing closer to the edge.

"There's some sharp stalagmites down there, and you'll be impaled." I hear his smirk.

"I welcome death." I say my voice cracking again.

"Whatever. You do you."

I try to form my energy ball but nothing happens. Am I just not concentrating enough?

"Nice try Greenie. Do you really I would put you in a cave that wasn't fully vengestone. I find that hilarious." He chuckles as he takes possession of my body again.

He flies back toward the area of the cave I was originally kept in, but this time, he flies into a cage, and leaves my body.

"Can't risk you escaping, now can we?" He taunts

I look down and notice the wound in my leg opened back up, and there's a large cut on my other leg I didn't notice. Morro picks me up by the collar of my shirt, and shackles my unbroken arm. He grabs my broken arm out of my sling, and I cry out in pain.

"Morro, please! That's broken! Stop!" I cry as he pauses half way to the shackle.

"Your girlfriend heals doesn't she?"

"Yeah." I say hesitantly

He yanks my arm the rest of the way up and shackles it. I scream out in agony, as pain flares through my arm.

"Then suck it up." He smirks.

"Morro, please! That really hurts." I beg.

"Ya know, I like it when you beg, but you're such a wussy." He says gritting the last part, and punching me in the stomach.

I grunt, and he smirks flying around me. I glare at him defiantly while still trying to catch my breath. He takes his knife out and starts tracing over my body. He stops over my heart and smirks.

"Go ahead." I say glaring at him.

He moves it over to the right side of my chest and sinks it in. I grimace as he removes the knife from my chest, and puts it away.

"Can't kill you yet. (Y/N) still needs to be here for that." He teases

"She won't let you hurt me."

He punches me across the face, and I can taste blood in my mouth. I shut up and stop fighting against him. He smiles and puts his hand to my cheek, which I flinch away from.

"I knew you wouldn't be strong enough. I knew you'd break. I'm surprised (Y/N) has stayed with you this long since you're so weak! It will all be over soon." He chuckles as he leaves the cage, leaving me in the dark.

I finally let all the tears out that I have been holding back. I'm really not strong enough, and I don't deserve (Y/N). I don't care if she rescues me, or not, I just want her to be safe.