When You Get Jealous

Kai
You and Kai are sitting in a restaurant waiting for the waitress to come take your order.

"Hello, my names Abbey, and I'm gonna be your waitress today!" She says cheerfully finally showing up.

"Hello!" Both you and Kai say in unison.

"What can I start you off with to drink today?" She asks eyeing Kai.

You feel a ping of jealousy in your chest, and vow to make this chick know Kai is off limits.

"I'll take a (F/D)." You say glaring at her.

"I'll take the same." Kai says looking at you smiling.

The waitress winks at Kai and leaves. Kai smirks at you.

"What's so funny?" You ask glaring at Kai.

"You know." Kai says wiggling his eyebrows.

"Don't mess with me Kai Smith." You roll your eyes.

The waitress finally brings your drinks back. "Are you guys ready to order?"

"Yeah, I'll take (F/F)." You say folding your menu.

"I'll take the same thing." Kai says taking your menu and handing it to the waitress.

"Wow. You guys are such good friends you order everything the same." She says taking the menus and walking off.

Kai looks at you and chuckles. "You look like you're ready to punch someone."

"Oh, I am." You say glaring at Kai.

"Oh you know I only love you." Kai says reaching under the table and taking your hand.

"I know." You say smiling at him.

"Alrighty! Here's two (F/F), for two simple friends." She says sitting the plates on the table and winking at Kai.

"Actually, for the couple." You say happily smiling at the waitress.

"Oh." She says and walks off.

You and Kai finish your meal, and leave. When you get to the monastery, you jump on Kai and start kissing him. He picks you up and carries you to his room. You continue to kiss him, and he smirks at you.

"You are so cute when you're jealous."

"I'm not jealous." You say putting your forehead against his.

"You're in denial." He laughs.

You sit in his lap and start making out with him. You eventually separate for air, and you're both breathing heavy.

"I should make you jealous more often. I like this!" Kai breaths, smiling at you.

"Oh, shut up!" You smile, and lay your head on his chest

Jay
Jay has a meet and greet today, and invites you to come with him. You, of course, accept the invitation. When you get there everyone goes crazy, and you sit beside Jay as close as you can. The first girl comes up.

"Hello, what's your name?" Jay says looking at the girl.

"My names Amanda, and you're my favorite ninja!"

"Well thank you." Jay says signing his autograph.

"Just between you and me, you're also the hottest." She says taking his autograph and leaving.

Jay seems unphased by this, and you feel jealous. You put your hand on Jay's lap under the table, and he looks at you. The next person steps up, and Jay turns his attention to them.