Chapter 16

🔞🔞🔞⚠️⚠️⚠️ Proceed at your own risk, rape scene included.

He walked in to see Malaysia peacefully sleeping on the bed he gave her. He bit his lip and started tying her up, securing down her arms.

Malaysia opened her eyes slowly to see Taehyung sitting on top of her. She looked up at him shocked.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

He started unbuckling his belt as he smirked down at her, the look causing her to gulp.

"Taking advantage of what's mine"

Malaysia tried moving her hands but came to realize that they were tied down. Taehyung took off his pants and and got back on top of her, his semi-hard on in her face. He started to pump himself slowly as he moaned softly. His dick started to grow bigger and longer and he finally stopped.

He looked down at her and told her to open her mouth. She shook her head vigorously. Taehyung sighed and squeezed her cheeks, causing her to open her mouth in pain. Taehyung then slid his dick into her mouth and started to move his hips faster, riding her face.

He started going faster causing her to choke. She started shaking her head, trying to escape from her throwing up. When she finally got it out, Taehyung raised his hand and slapped her twice. He slammed into her throat again, slapping her face every time she moved her head. He pulled out and grabbed onto her face, licking the tears that fell down her cheek.

"Let's have some fun baby" Taehyung said, smirking.

Taehyung turned her around with her ass sticking up in the air and her back arched. He tied her legs down and picked up his belt. He raised up her oversized shirt and slid her underwear down, rubbing the belt across her ass before landing a hard blow on it.

Malaysia let out a grunt as a she bit her lip in pain.

Taehyung continues to abuse her, blow after blow, her screams making his dick twitch. Malaysia's ass was a dark purple mixed with black. Taehyung climbed back in the bed behind her and held onto her hips.

"You're so fucking beautiful for daddy aren't you?"

Malaysia didn't answer until Taehyung smacked her ass, sending a pain throughout her body.

"Y-Yes sir" She whispered timidly.

Her legs were shaking and her heart was beating a thousand times faster than usual as tears slid down her cheeks non stop. Taehyung grabbed onto his hard on and rubbed it against her folds. Malaysia let out a whine and begged him.

"Please don't do this. I don't want this. Please."

"Why don't you want it?" He asked as he continued to rub against her

"I don't want you! I'm giving you your baby. Isn't that enough?!" She asked him crying.

Taehyung scoffed and laughed at her.

"I do what I want. I'll make you love me!"

Taehyung slid into her, causing her face to drop and tears to fall faster. He sped up, slapping her ass in the process as she continued sobbing.

"P-please stop, y-you're hur-hurting me"

Taehyung didn't care. He yanked on her hair, pulling her head back, the pain giving her an instant headache as he tightened his grip around it. He pulled out of her vagina and pushed into her ass, causing her to yelp.

"N-NO NO PLEASE!"

Taehyung didn't let her adjust, going at a fast speed, making her sore. He used his other hand to grab her throat and wrapped his hand into her hair more.

"You're so much tighter back here babydoll"

Malaysia was sick to her stomach. She wanted to puke. He was revolting to her.

Taehyung went faster and then eventually pulled out. Taehyung chuckled and started to pump himself again.

He cummed on Malaysia's ass, moaning her name along with a bunch of profanities. He untied her hands and went to do the same to her legs where he saw blood on the sheets. He smirked, proud of himself.

"Looks like daddy made you bleed. You won't be leaving out of here for a while so get used to it again."

He got dressed and left the basement, leaving her a bloody and sweaty mess. She couldn't feel her legs and her ass. All she could do was sit there and cry wondering why her of all people.

*The next day*

Tomorrow was Malaysia's birthday so Sierra and her boyfriend flew out to celebrate it with the boys and Malaysia's friends. They were on the plane when Sierra got a message from an unknown number.

???: Hey it's me Jungkook. This is the address to my house. Have a safe trip.

Sierra squealed happily. She couldn't wait to see her sister.

*Taehyung's POV*

I walked around the kitchen with a towel around my neck. I was making breakfast for Malaysia after dying my hair. I felt like I needed a change. Last night was one of the best nights ever so I wanted to thank her. After I finished cooking, I walked into the basement to see her awake.

I smiled at her as she looked at me, but all she did was frown at me. I walk up to her and sit the food on the bed and squatted in front of her.

"Good morning beautiful. I made you breakfast. I wanted to thank you for last night. Y-"

Before I could finish, I felt something wet on my face. She spit on me.

"You're sick. If you think I did you a favor you can get that thought out if your mind you sick bastard" She said to me with disgust and hatred.

I stood up and my brain suddenly went black. I raised my hand and my fist land into her face. I punched her for a second time and then a third, her passing out afterwards. I lay the food on the floor and began tying her up again. I picked up the food. And walked out. I'll feed her later.

Sooo I hope you guys liked this. Don't forget to vote and comment. Thank you❤️❤️