•3҉•

Now Playing:
Come To Brazil; by Why Don't We
<Slowed Version>
0:00»———————————«2:46
"One way ticket, ain't coming home."

(Y/N) POV

"You gotta be fucking serious!?"

Everyone looks over at Max wide eyed. "No way I'm going to be sharing a tent with that bitch!" He furiously said looking at me with pure hatred.

"Someone's on their period..." I mutter for only Neil and Nikki to hear and they snicker.

"The hell you say to me, you piece of shit?" Max said now standing in front of me, damn... he's taller than me. "I said you're on your fucking period dick head."

Max grabs both sides of my shoulders and stares at me. Did this asshole really touch me? Oh he'll pa-

Next thing I know I was shoved to the ground by the one and only devil himself. "Max what the hell!?" Neil says coming over to me to help me up.

"Max stop being rude to (Y/N), you're gonna scare him off." David says, talking to the raven haired boy as if he was an infant.

"Don't put this shit on me! He started it!" Damn what is he? 9? Seems like it. David shakes his head. "Both of you apologize, no need to fight at this time." I finally decide to get off the ground and dust myself off.

"I'm not apologizing to his ass." Max said walking into the mess hall. Probably to get away from everyone at this point.

"(Y/N) I'm so sorry about Max, this is the first time I've seen him this angered." David says bending down to get to me eye level.

Something inside of me starts to feel weird about what David said. No I'm not falling in love, pssh, dumbasses. He reminds me of my dad before he passes away and I got stuck with the dumb bimbo at home.

Maybe he could be someone I looked up to in this hell hole... we'll see. "It's fine David, I'm used to people being this way, I swear." I say looking at him. He just smiles and stands back up normally.

"Nikki, can you show our new camper to his tent?" Nikki quickly bounces back to use, she's still in her frog position as when we arrived here. "Sure thing!" She smiles and leads the way.

A few moments later she stops bouncing like a frog and finally gets up and walks normally. "Hey (Y/N)?" She says calmly. "Yes." I say not interested in talking at the moment.

"What's up with the black eye?" The shorter camper says while looking at me weirdly. "Nothing, just ran into something on the way to the bus and it hurt like hell." I say shrugging it off.

I couldn't tell anyone about him yet. Especially these strangers I barely met.

We finally get to the tent and it's quite big. "If Max gives you any trouble, just tell me- Kay?" Nikki says smiling at me. She's not all that bad... maybe she could be the first friend I make here.

I nod and she hops away from the tent area of the camp. Probably gonna go catch some bugs.

I place my bags on my side of the tent and view Max's side of the tent. It's slightly messy, a few clothing items scattered on the floor and his mattress undone. I see a stuffed animal of some type and grab it off the mattress.

It was a teddy bear, looked a little worn down though. Wait! Don't tell me this asshat sleeps with a stuffed animal. Oh I'm so gonna use this for blackmail...

I grab the bear and hide it in my bag where all my clothing is. He'll never find it. Maybe I can go throw it in the lake tomorrow morning before anyone wakes up... that's a great idea!

The next 20 minutes is just me unpacking my bags, and putting my clothes in these small ass cabinets we put our clothes in.

I'm halfway done when I hear someone in particular walk in the tent.

"What are you doing?" I sigh in annoyance and look at the boy with an annoyed face. "Isn't it obvious?" I state and go back to putting my clothes away.

I hear him mutter something but I choose to ignore it. I pull out my phone and headphones and shuffle through my playlists.

One of my favorite songs come on and I nod my head to the beat while lip syncing to it.

~

MAX POV

Ever since (Y/N) arrived to this camp, I've felt strange. Something about him seems pretty off and I'm not liking it.

But I'll admit... he's pretty cute- what the fuck- that's new.. snap out of it Max. That's stupid. You're not a faggot!

Anyways, right now I hate his guts. No one has ever spoke to me like he did. It mad me hella mad- like what the hell dude!?

I need to put him in his place pronto. I don't want people seeing me as the weaker one now. The way he spoke to David was kinda badass though...

Ughhh I'm just gonna sleep. These thoughts are giving me a fucking headache.

I turn over to my side and close my eyes hoping I'd get a bit of rest, but that's when I noticed something was missing.