•②②•

Now Playing;
Somebody Told Me  by: The Killers
0:00>———-|—————<3:14
"Well somebody told me you had a boyfriend
Who looked like a girlfriend
That I had in February of last year
It's not confidential, I've got potential"

(Y/N) POV

The sun slowly starts to set, meaning it would be nightfall any second now. I look up ahead and notice a small fire and a blue hooded boy sitting there staring at the light.

"MAXWELL!!" I shout at him as I pick up my pace and drag the moose along with me. "(Y/N)! Where the fuck have you- been... Damn, you look like you lost a fight to a grizzly bear." He joked. "Well not exactly-" He stoped and looked down at me with a raised brow.

"I fought a moose, and I won." I point at the moose behind me and look back at Max, who had a shocked expression on his face.

"How- you- WHAT!?!" He exclaimed and walked over to the moose. "That's insane babe!" I roll my eyes and sit on a cut up log Max managed to find. "I suppose I should cook this bitch then." Max stated as he dragged the moose to the fire and began to cook it.

I cringed at the scene and decided to just walk around for a bit so I don't have to see that.

Kicking a few leaves and rocks around on the ground I noticed a tall tree up head and I get an idea.

I sprinted towards the tree and began to climb it all the way to the top. Once I reached the highest branch, I look down and breath in the gross air of the outside. "I would rather be in my room playing video games or listening to music, rather than being out here." I whispered to myself.

~

It was now clearly pitch black and I could barely see anything. This is what I get for taking a small nap on top of a tree branch.

I tried to look for any source of light, but unfortunately, I couldn't. Sighing, I started climbing down the tree and stoped when I heard a twig snap.

Oh hell nah.

Fearing for my life, I quickly climbed back up the tree and sat in fatal position. I may we to kill myself, but not this early. Maybe once I go home...

THIS ISN'T THE TIME (Y/N)

Sorry, sorry! Anyways,
I heard footsteps from below me and I didn't dare move a muscle. Slowly but surely I felt the tree move ever so slightly for something and felt the branch next to me dip a little.

My heart raced as I peeked my head up at the thing and saw the same stupid idiot who decided to ruin my life.

"WHAT THE HELL MAX!" I shouted as I punched his shoulder. Max groaned and glared at me. "I had no fucking clue where you went so I've been walking around looking for your dumbass. And then I saw you climb down the tree so I decided to scare you a bit." He snickered at me and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"You should have seen your face! That was priceless!" The real eyed boy continued to laugh while I glared at him in annoyance. "Shut up." I said turning my head away from him.

"Make me dipshit." He threatened as he leaned his face towards me and smirked devilishly. My face reddened from this and I pushed him away. "Fucking weirdo." I scoffed and crossed my arms.

"I'm not a fucking weirdo." Max defended. "Uhh huh..." I said in suspicion while I raised a brow. "Well whatever, we should get down from here before this branch snaps faster than my dad's nerves." I joked as I began to climb down the tree.

Max chuckled at my poor joke and began to climb down once I reached the floor.

"So how was that moose you cooked?" "It was... fucking disgusting." Max said shivering at the thought of having to eat the poor moose. "I know people say a lot of meats taste like chicken, but that shit doesn't" The blue hooded boy put his hood over his head and laughed.

"I think I know which was Camp Campbell is." Max said as he began to walk in front of me. I walked behind him as I hung my head low, tired and exhausted. All I did was take a nap on a tree.

Max saw me trailing behind and reached out to grab my hand. "Pick up the pace dumbass, we'll never get their at this speed." He rolled his eyes and we continued walking hand-in-hand.