•1҉•

Now Playing:
Nurses Office; By Melanie Martinez <snippet>
<Full Version>
0:00»——————————«3:21
"I'm tired of wishing, I was ditching."

(Y/N) POV

Fuck. This. Planet.

Seriously.

Who the hell thought it was a good idea to send me to a summer camp!? Well I obviously have a damn answer.

My stepfather, of course. I absolutely hate his fucking guts. Even worse is that he's putting me up for adoption. Fun, right?

I'm not sorry, I didn't introduce myself- actually, never mind, you don't need an introduction.

Well anyways, about that camp. The bus will be here shortly to pick me up and stuff. I just got done packing everything- at least I think I'm done.

I packed my (F/C) hoodie, pants, boxers, shirts, shoes, and my electronics. My bags where set next to the entrance so I wouldn't have to walk down the stairs with them.

On the other side of my room where all the stuff I'll be taking to the orphanage after summer. Starting to feel bad? No? Great.

"Hey, you disgraceful piece of shit!" My stepfather barked outside of my room. "What you fucking cunt!?" I shouted back annoyed. I don't have any respect for this man, whatsoever.

Why would I? He abuses me, mentally and physically. So riddle me this, why the hell would I fucking show respect to this dumbass?

"Don't speak to me that way you faggot!" He sneered back while busting into my room with a belt on his right hand, and a bottle on the other.

The drunk male stumbled his way over. "Fuck off! I don't need you or any of your shitty attitude in my life." I replied getting off my bed and looking up to him. As if I'm going to intimidate him.

He didn't even respond when I felt a burning pain on my face and on my back.

WHACK

Fucking, shit! He needs to calm down... I'm already used to this. It still hurts like hell, but I've experienced much more.

"You're the reason your mother ditched me! Well guess what, faggot- I'm ditching you, at the orphanage. I hope you die at camp. I never want to see your disgraceful, shitty, fucking face again!" And with that, he hit me with the belt a few more time and kicked me right in the stomach.

At this point I'm just laying down on the floor with a few teas here and there falling. I heard tires screeching outside the house- the bus is probably here.

"The bus is here, dumbass." I got up slowly and limped downstairs as fast as I could and grabbed my bags.

"Hope you die." He says to me as I flick him off. "Fuck you." I say as I limped towards the bus.

The bus driver guy gave me this very off vibe and got off just to help me with my bags.

"Where ya' sittin'." He said in a very raspy, creepy-ish, voice.

"The back." I simply say limping to the back and taking a seat. He places the bags down next to the seat and walks back to the front.

He looks pretty sketchy, but I'm not questioning it. I bet everyone in this camp will be sketchy.

I grab my phone and headphones and go on Spotify, pressing shuffle on the first playlist that meets the eye.

This will be a long, dreadful, summer.