𝐢𝐢𝐢. "𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞, 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮"

CHAPTER THREE
❝ 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦, 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ❞

✧∘ଂ ࿐ ཾ

🌄🌅🌉🏙🌃🌌
( 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 ! )

ELEVEN O'CLOCK AT NIGHT was the time that Ivy and Corinna stepped into the party that was located at some random house in Los Angeles. It was only the two girls that ultimately decided to go to the party since Sadie had to work on a lengthy assignment for one of her classes that was due in two days, and she had waited until the last minute to start it.

The fact that Sadie would not be at the party made Ivy slightly more apprehensive about going since she knew that, that meant she would probably be one of the only people there that wasn't  an "influencer," which would always quickly make her feel out of place.

"Don't worry, we're gonna have fun," Corinna told the raven haired girl, a bright smile on her face. It was almost as if she could sense the nervousness that was coursing through Ivy's body and knew that she had to do something to help ease her friend's uneasiness, which Ivy was quite grateful for and she shot Corinna a smile back in response.

"I really hope you're right," She said, as she and Corinna made their way toward the kitchen of the house they were in; the place that would always be a first stop when they got to any party.

The girls grabbed two waters from an open top cooler that was placed on the counter. Corinna's eyes scanned the party in search of one person in particular, while Ivy examined the water bottle in her hand, not really wanting to do anything else.

Corinna smiled as she spotted the person she was in search of. "There's Todd." She pointed to the right of them where the dark haired boy was laughing along with two other people. As Corinna started moving toward him, Ivy stayed back and took another sip of her water.
"You coming?"

Ivy quickly shook her head. As much as she loved her friend, she definitely wasn't in the mood to third wheel with her and Todd; informally known as, the on-again/off-again lovebirds. "I'm good."

"You sure?"

     "Yeah," Ivy told her. She noticed the worried look on Corinna's face, so she decided to continue on. "Who knows maybe I'll find some random cute guy to make out with just like you and Sadie said."

     "I hope you do," Corinna smirked and then kept walking toward where Todd was, saying one final thing to Ivy before she got out of earshot. "I'll find you in ten minutes, twenty at the latest."

     Ivy shook her head and gave her friend a look that said, "don't worry about me." The raven haired girl knew that she definitely wasn't gonna go find a random person to make out with, but she just wanted to say something to make Corinna not worry about her. Even though she wasn't in the biggest "let's go party!" mood, she didn't want to make Corinna wallow along with her.

     The said self-wallowing went on for about two minutes as Ivy stood in the kitchen, until she quickly decided to just start walking around the party, so that she could at least do something before her mind started spiraling toward things she didn't want to think about.

     The main topic being Tyler.

     The empty water bottle in her hand was tossed into the trash and she began to walk around the spacious house, bobbing and weaving through the drunk and loud people located around her; she had absolutely no idea what she was looking for or what she was walking toward, but that didn't really matter to her because it just felt good to be doing something.