Authors Note

This isn't a chapter you guys, just letting you know that 'A Deadly Love Triangle Part II' is posted. I decided to be nice and go ahead and update chapter 1 as a sneak peak. Just for you guys because I've gotten some great feedback and love on this book.

On another note ... I have roughly thirty new story ideas, with six of them already written out completely and ready to go I just need a cover. I have no idea which one to post so when ADLT2 is almost completed I will post a description of four books and I will let you guys decide. Which ever book has the most wins will be posted. I will allow possibly between 1-2 week(s) to inbox me or comment which book you'd like to read next. I will also, in those books do "reader shout outs" to the reader that assists with one of the characters, or makes me a cover, or leaves love all of the time, etc. I will pick one reader that would like a character named after them as well. 

Books to be voted for:

(1) "For the Love of Money"

(2) "The Notorious Harris Twins"

(3) "Can a Hoe Become a Housewife"

(4) "Passion"

Again, I will be posting the description of them all and letting you, the reader, pick which one you'd like to read first, but yes, all of them will be posted and so many more.

As always, happy reading you guys!

- Love, Beautiful_Storm