Welcome to Happy Harbor

Start from the beginning

"I don't. Can I know?" I asked.

"Uhh, maybe later kid." Robin said.

"And now we tour the club house." Aqualad said. He seemed pretty upset but I think it'll be fun to tour the cave.

"Well, Superboy and I live here, we can play tour guides."

"Don't look at me." Superboy said.

"We won't." Wally said putting his attentions back on Megan. "The private tour sounds much more fun."

"She never said private!" Robin said.

"Team building. We'll all go." Aqualad said.

We went on a complete look around of the entire cave from the front to back.

"The cave was reinforced and hollowed out by Superman and well your dad." Wallet said looking at me. "You know, In the earlier days of the league."

"Then why abandon it for the hall of justice?" Superboy asked.

"The caves secret location was compromised."

"So they traded it in for a tourist trap? Yea that make sense." Superboy rolled his eyes.

"So the villains know that we're here?" I asked.

"Shouldn't we be on constant alert?" Megan asked worried.

"The bad guys know we know they know about the place." Robin said taking Megan's hand. "So they'd never think to look here." He said messing with my hair.

"He means we're hiding in plain sight." Kid flash reiterated.

"Ahh, that's much clearer." Megan said.

"I smell smoke." Superboy said.

Megan gasped. "My cookies!" She said flying to the kitchen.

"Oooo cookies." I smiled flying after her.

She used her telekinesis to take the very burnt cookies out of the oven.

"I think I'll pass on the cookies." I gave her a smile.

"I was trying out grandma Jones recipe from episode 17 of- never mind." She laughed it off.

"I bet they would've tasted great." Robin said. "He doesn't seem to mind." He said gesturing to Wally who was already two cookies in.

"I have a serious metabolism.." He chuckled.

"Gross." I laughed.

"I'll.. make more.." Megan smiled.

"It was sweet of you to make any." Aqualad told her.

"Thanks Aqualad."

"We're off duty, call me Kalderum. "Actually my friends call me Kalder."

"I'm Wally, see I already trust you with my secret identity. Unlike Mr.Dark glasses over here. Batman's forbidden boy wonder from telling anyone his real name." Wally said.