Chapter 12: Asteroid Coaster Part 1

GL (GalaxyLight): We're at the last zone in Sonic Colors (if you exclude Terminal Velocity); the Asteroid Coaster. I have a feeling that Ruby and Yang are going to enjoy this one. Here we go...

BGM - Sonic Colors OST - Asteroid Coaster Map

"Whoa! This place looks big and crazy." Ruby commented on the sight of Asteroid Coaster. There were a lot of asteroids and decorative planets. Some of the asteroids erupted green toxic liquid like a volcano. Even though, there were lots of rails and rollar coasters made out of bones and spikes.

"Yeah, I mean even this entire attraction is so 'spaced' out, huh?" Yang chuckled making the girls groan on her pun.

"I'm not gonna ask how we're even breathing in space anymore..." Weiss sighed.

"This must some kind of factory, but what are they making?" Blake asked in confusion.

"Who cares? There are rollar coasters here! Let's go and ride in one of them!" Ruby cried out in excitement and she found a rollar coaster ride and ran to it.

"Count me in!" Sonic and Yang shouted at the same time and followed Ruby.

"And there they go." Blake sweatdropped. "You're not gonna go stop them, Weiss?"

"What's the point in stopping them when they completely ignore other people as they're only focused one thing?" Weiss asked in an annoyed tone. Just then, more of Eggman's robots ambushed them. "They even ignore them too!" Weiss added.

"Yeah... point taken." After the girls along with Tails handled the robots which took much longer than before, they began stretching themselves to remove the exhaustion.

"Phew! Eggman's robots just keep getting stronger, huh?" Tails said.

"Which is why I ask for a complaint!" Weiss said angrily.

"We must keep our toes on, then." Blake informed. "Who know what other robots could be as deadly as them." The moment she said that, the trio hard a loud laser fire form a distance, in fact they could see it from where they were at.

"Whoa, what was that?!" Tails shrieked.

"Let's go and check it out!" Blake stated as the three headed their way to the building.

"Hey, check out this landlubber!" It was Cubot in his pirate tone who was meeting with a familiar big robot along with Orbot. "That is one big bot, matey!"

"Looks like one of the boss's creations." Orbot said.

"Terminating Eggman's robots!" The robot stated as he shot a laser beam at the two, only to miss.

"Yow! That a laser beam? Wish I'd had one of those, I'd be captain of all robots!" Cubot said.

"He's awfully aggressive for one of the boss's robots, isn't he?" Orbot sighed.

"Must be goin' through a rebellious teen phase."

"That would explain it! You're pretty smart sometimes, you know that?"

"Conversational analysis result: target confirmed Eggman henchmen. Destroy." The robot stated as he activated his artillery once more. That's when Blake and Weiss finally made it to where the area was.