Chapter 1: Eggman's Interstellar Amusement Park

A crossover between RWBY and Sonic The Hedgehog. What if Team RWBY were invited to Eggman's Interstellar Amusement Park to not only see what he has made but also see what he's plotting. I can imagine the girls having a lot of fun there. I also wonder what power they can use by absorbing the wisps' powers. Let's see...

"YAHOO! Let's go!" A red-haired girl was running aero-plane style as she was entering towards the "Welcome" gate. Six heroes have arrived in a strange amusement park which is set in space. There were four girls; Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna and Yang Xiao Long, and there were two animals; Sonic the Hedgehog and Miles "Tails" Prower. They came here for one reason, to see what Dr. Eggman is doing with this amusement park.

"You idiot! I told you to stop going off on your own like that!" Weiss shouted angrily while chasing her teammate. Blake looked up amazed to see she's not on her home planet anymore.

"I always wanted to go to space once, but I never thought it'd be like this." Blake said.

"I know right? It'd be like a coincidence that something like this happened!?" Yang smiled.

"Well, you know Egghead, he always makes the most weirdest stuff on the old drawing board." Sonic said looking at the buildings.

"Yep! And this one's probably a new one to us." Tails said with a slight sweatdrop. "Why would Eggman build something like this?"

"To entertain people?" Blake asked.

"You know Eggman doesn't care for others than himself." Sonic said with a disappointed look.

"Ah... good point."

"Let's quit yapping already! I wanna see some rides I can go onto!" Yang cried out as she made a dash through the gate.

"But those can be dangerous! Yang!" Blake called out running after her.

"Oh man! I think I'm starting to like these girls already." Sonic grinned as he dashed as well.

"Sonic! Wait up!" Tails flew to catch up with him.

"Well, well, looks like Sonic has finally arrived in my amusement park." The mad scientist, Dr. Eggman laughed in a secret hideout. "And it looks like he brought the RWBY friends too. Guess I'll give them a warming welcome too, along with the hedgehog.

"Ooh! Are you going to surprise them with a poppers?" One of his minions called Orbot, asked. "And maybe have candy and cake as well."

"No, you idiot! I'm surprise them with a beating of their lives. And just why are you still here? I thought I told you to capture more aliens for the ray."

"Well, we came here to chat up with you. You look pretty bored so we brought a puzzle cube to give you." A minon named Cubot, said showing a Rubik's cube in his hand which was swiped away by his master.

"I'm fine on my own! Now stop dilly-dallying and get more aliens!" Eggman shouted as he pointed them to the door which they went through before it closes. There was silence around the room until Eggman looked at the Rubik's cube he was holding in his hand a starts playing with it.

BGM - Sonic Colors - Tropical Resort Map

"Welcome to Eggman's Incredible Interstellar Amusement Park, where you can enjoy five planets to the price of one!" The sound was coming from Eggman's P.A. Announcements.

RWBY Colours: Amusement Park In Outer Spaceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें