7 | You have a date; Part 1.

• Showing up at the Curtis house in a nice outfit and shoes with your hair and makeup done.

• Steve, Two-bit, and Dallas checking you out.

• Johnny, Ponyboy, Darry, and Sodapop asking you where your going like that.

• When you tell them your going on a date they all get really serious.

• Darrel gives you a talk about safety and not getting your feelings hurt.

• Sodapop and Steve die of laughter because of Darry's talk.

• Dallas tells you he would kill the guy if he hurt you.

• Johnny tells you "you look nice Y/N, any guy would be lucky to take ya on a date."

You sit on the couch while you wait and Two-bits staring at your legs or boobs.

"Y/N take my blade, if that guy tries anything you use it. Ya hear me?"

• *sighs* "I'm not taking your blade Two-bit."

Ponyboy is convinced he's met the guy at school before when you say his name.

"He graduated already Pony" you laughed.

• Darry tells you "You shouldn't be dating anyone that's graduated already."

Going in the bathroom with Johnny and asking him if your hair looks good while you fix it in the mirror.

• Coming out of the bathroom to find your date standing in the living room nervously.

• Dallas is cleaning his knife on the couch.

• Darry won't look up from his newspaper.

• Two-bit is trying to give the guy a rubber.

• Steve comes up to you and gives you a kiss on the cheek and a big hug while looking your date in the eyes the whole time.

• You have to apologize to your date when you get in the car.

"Their like my brothers, please excuse them."