58 | Sleepover with the gang.

I've gotten a lot of suggestions for this one, and it's a pretty simple one so I have no clue why I didn't do this sooner. Anyways, I hope you enjoy! :)

It was a typical rowdy afternoon at the Curtis house.

• Darry was somewhere in the kitchen with Soda and Johnny.

• You and the rest of the boys gathered in the living room.

• You were on the couch flipping through a magazine which you weren't quite interested in, you were more so interested in what the guys in front of you were doing and talking about even though they didn't notice.

• Steve and Pony were wrestling on the floor like the animals they were and Two-bit and Dally stood by the door puffing cigarette smoke out after every hit they took.

• "I got that blonde broad from the dingo's phone number" Two-bit confided in Dal, in what he thought was a private conversation.

• "Tracy? Yeah she gives her number to anyone man" Dallas shrugged off as if he knew some stuff he shouldn't.

• "Well don't worry Dally. She asked me if I wanted to go out tonight but I told her no I've got plans with the boys anyways" Two-bit smirked.

• "Plans?" You yelled across the room at Two-bit and Dallas who immediately brought their attention to you with somewhat stunned faces. They had no clue you were listening in.

• You also caught the attention of Pony and Steve who quit wrestling to listen in.

• "Nobody told me there were plans tonight" you said trying to fill the void of awkwardness due to the silence of the room. You kind of made this statement towards all of the guys assuming they all knew what the plans were.

• Pony stood up from his seat on the floor.

• "Well the boys were all gonna bunk here tonight" Pony responded towards you in an almost suggestive manner as though he were inviting you.

• "We would've invited you but we didn't think your parents would let you since we're, y'know, guys" Steve said "I guess you can come if they'd let you."

• All the while Steve was saying this you could see Two-bit behind you from the corner of your eye shaking his head and mouthing "no" to Steve dramatically.

• "I'll be there" you smiled at the boys getting a decent and excited response back from all but Two-bit.

• Two-bit whined "but it was supposed to be for the boys" you could tell he was just picking though like he normally does when he punched you softly on the arm.

• You went home minutes later and packed a small travel bag of only the essential items.

• You then asked your mom if it was ok if you spent the night at Angela's. You knew she'd say no if it was the boys and you also knew she wouldn't bother contacting Angela's parents because, well, their Shepard's and probably too grumpy or drunk to talk.

• You stopped at the grocery mart a few blocks from the Curtis house beforehand to pick up some cola's. It was only like a 15 minute detour from the house and you knew you'd need the caffeine to deal with the guys for so long.

• You then walked to the Curtis house. The sun was still up so it was safe to walk by yourself, soc's likely wouldn't mess with you in broad daylight nonetheless in a notorious greaser neighborhood.

• When you got to the Curtis house Darry was sitting on the porch with Steve both drinking a beer. You were glad to see it. Darry looked relaxed which was a rare thing to view.