Finn Wolfhard: Surprise.. I guess

The sounds of screams rang in my ears as me and my two friends walked past one of the rollercoasters, and the scent of delicious fair food filled the air.

       "What do you guys wanna go on next?" Amanda ask walking ahead of me and Alyssa. I shrugged, not really caring at this point, as Alyssa went up to walk side by side with Amanda, leaving me to fall behind.

       I didn't want to be here anymore, I was basically forced to come in the first place. I just wanted to stay home and call Finn all day. He was filming and today was one of his few days that he ever gets off. So you can say I was pretty pissed and-

       I was pulled, literally, out of my thoughts by Alyssa yanking my arm, "Come on! We're going on Invertigo!" She ran making me go with her.

       We waited in line for about fifteen minutes and we were finally next. "We're gonna sit together this time, Y/N." Alyssa pointed towards Amanda. I let out a sigh, "Okay."

      I separated ways from them and went to a seat alone. I got on the right side then pulled my safety bars down and waited. After a minute I smiled to myself thinking that no one would sit next to me. I was wrong, I heard someone get into the seat next to me. I kept looking to my right and rolled my eyes. I didn't look at them: no eye contact, no talking.

       After what felt like forever the workers came around and checked our safety bars, it was time to go.

       "Have you been on this ride yet today?" I snapped my head over to the all too familiar voice. My eyes widened, "Finn?!"

       The rollercoaster shot forward causing my to scream. I whipped my head over at Finn again, my hair flying over into my face. He was laughing as he looked over at me, his curls a mess, and grabbed my hand. I looked back forward and screamed again as we went on another loop.

       The ride came to a stop and the safety bars released. I jumped up and so did Finn. We grabbed each other so tight it was as if we thought the other would dissapear. "Surprise.. I guess." Finn laughed. I let go and looked up at him and smiled even harder, if possible, at his gorgeous smile.

       "C'mon kids, get off the ride!" One of the workers yelled at us. We laughed and ran towards the exit and down the stairs. Once we got down the stairs we hugged once again. I let a few tears fall this time. "Why are you here?" I asked him. "I decided I'd come see you." He sat his chin on top of my head.

        "You're welcome." I heard Amanda and Alyssa laughing. I let go of Finn and looked at them. I gave them a confused look. "It was our idea to have him come." Amanda said. I looked up at Finn and he nodded his head.

       Oh my god I love them.

After this imagine I don't know how often I will upload. It will be pretty slow though. But I know I'll be able to upload more often sometime before summer ends. I'm sorry if that's confusing, I guess I'm just confused rn.

Happy Reading- Grace<3