fifty eight ▪ "I think you're drooling"

Start from the beginning

"But I think you should put on a shirt, Sonny. They'll asked what happened if they see your back" pointing my spoon towards Sonny, I grab my bowl and sit down next to Brook.

"That's not what you wanted yesterday" he winks, having fun with annoying Brook but also with being flirty.

"Mate, stop it!" Brook whines, pulling a face with the both of us laughing.

"What's so funny?" Jack's voice echoes through the hallway just seconds before he walks into the room.

"Nothing" I whip around to face the Irish boy, my eyes growing wide.

"Woah, mate, what happened to your back? Did you get lucky?" Chuckling at his little joke, he seems to catch onto his own words moments later as his eyes get big and switch to mine, having him stop in his tracks.

"No. You two didn't- do it? Are you a thing now?" Concluding that my flushed cheeks and the both of us being quiet means that it was me leaving the marks, his eyes jump from Sonny to me, ending up on Brook.
"And you knew?"

"First of all, we didn't do it and Brook wasn't allowed to talk about it and neither are you" blowing out some air, I glance at Jack, feeling nervous about anyone else walking into the room at any second.

"Don't worry, I just want in on everything" laughing lightly, Jack leans his elbows against the countertop, his eyes on the three of us.

"We can do that, but you put on a shirt first, alright?" Quirking an eyebrow, my eyes snap to Sonny's face, having him roll his eyes playfully at me before he gets up from his seat.

"Alright" he sighs, disappearing into the hallway, but I don't hear him take the stairs.

"You already got him under your spell, don't you?" Plopping down in his previous spot, Jack shuffles close to me, the excitement radiating from him as I giggle in response.

"Well, what can I say?" Shrugging, I finally get to take my first spoonful of my breakfast.

Seconds later the door creaks open again, my eyes switching to Sonny walking in with a sweat jacket on, the hood pulled over his head but only about halfway so that his hair is still visible, my lips curling into a smile as my eyes travel around his body, his cute messy hair, his bright eyes, the adorable smile and of course his great body, his abs and his tattoos. Oh how much his tattoos and his piercing turn me on.

"I think you're drooling" Jack comments from beside me, my head snapping to his, a glare forming in my eyes as the words register in my head.

"I hate you" laughter sounds from the boys as I try to ignore them and keep eating.

"You stole my seat, mate" Sonny shoves Jack's shoulder slightly, chuckles following his words.

"There are not enough stools here. Ash, get up" Jack shuffles off the first chair, his hand pushing my thigh slightly.

"No, fuck off" furrowing my eyebrows, I nod my head towards my food.

"I was going to let you sit in my lap" he offers a small annoyed look, pushing me once again.

"God, fine" rolling my eyes, I slip off the stool, only to climb back onto Jack's lap moments later.

"See? Not that bad now, is it?" Jack's hand rest in my lap as we both get comfortable.

"Shut up. I know you're right" rolling my eyes once more, I grab my spoon again.

"Now tell me. How did you guys... happen?" Jack asks, while I take a bite of my cereal again, leaving the explaining to Sonny, though it might not be a good idea considering Rye and Andy could walk in on us at any given moment, or Robbie and Alex.

"Well, so much to keeping it a secret, huh Ash?" Sonny chuckles lightly, quirking an eyebrow at me as I put the spoon in the bowl and offer a glare.

"Why did you have to run around shirtless?" I shoot at him, having him grin right back at me.

"Why did you leave your marks all over me?" Sonny asks, his tone being flirty but also trying to annoy me.

"You did too" I pout slightly, Jack chuckling, reacting completely different to Brook.

"Can you please stop talking about it?" A whining Brook makes me roll my eyes, Jack and Sonny laughing a little.

"No, I'm interested. Not in a weird way, I just want to know what happened" Jack argues as I finish my breakfast.

"Well, Ash surprised me in the car on the way to the gym as she kissed me and things just developed from there on" Sonny shrugs, trying to be cool about it, but his eyes and his smile show how happy he is, a grin quickly tugging onto my own lips.

"I didn't think you had it in you to make the first move" Jack says, receiving an elbow into his stomach ad an answer before I slip from his lap, taking my bowl with me and towards the dishwasher.

"I'm glad she did. I wasn't sure her and Rye were on the break yet and really mean it" glancing towards Sonny, I find his eyes following my form, a small smile on his lips.

"I think we shouldn't talk about this with the rest of the boys in the house. I don't want to hurt Rye. He's still my mate, you know?" Moving to stand next to Sonny, I lean against the counter, my eyes studying his face, making sure he doesn't get it the wrong way.

"You're right. Are you coming along to the studio later on?" Thankfully changing the subject, Sonny receives a appreciative smile from me.

"I would love to tag along again, but I'll ask Andy and Rye if they want to film the recording".