fifty eight ▪ "I think you're drooling"

"No, no, no, he didn't" loosing my mind slightly, I glare at the blue and purple spot on my neck.

There's no way I'll be able to cover it with make-up so the only way to keep it a secret is by wearing a high cut hoodie or something. Great, today is probably the hottest day in a month and I'm going to wear a hoodie.

Huffing, I pull my hair over my neck and grab the door handle, hoping to make my way to my room and my closet without any of the guys catching me.

Hurrying through the hallway, I already regret making the choice against trying to cover it with 10 layers of make-up and going to sweat my ass off instead.

Pulling the thick fabric over my head, I pull the sleeves up as high as possible, pouting at the thin air, already fed up with this.

Deciding that breakfast may make me feel better, I make my way into the kitchen, finding a shirtless Sonny and a shirtless Brook preparing their breakfast.

"Good morning" yawning, I sit down on one of the bar stools, realising there isn't enough room for the three of us in the kitchen, so I'll let them finish first.

"Good morning" grinning brightly, Sonny leaves his plate and quickly walks over to me, planting a small kiss on my lips, taking me by surprise, but I don't fail to smile into the kiss.

"I didn't know you guys were this serious" rolling his eyes, Brook struggles to act annoyed with us.

"You are really bad at acting, Brook. Stick to singing, mate" rolling my eyes, I lean my chin on my hand as I watch them.

"Oh aren't you a funny one?" Glaring at me, Brook stops preparing his toast for a second, a sarcastic smile on my lips as I pull out my phone from my sweatpants, placing at on the countertop.

"Aren't you hot? I can't even think about putting on a shirt" Sonny jokes slightly, my eyebrow raised as I offer him a look, having him stop in his actions and setting down the knife, a curious look on his face.

"Well, someone was really going at it last night" pulling my collar to the side slightly, I expose the hickey, Brooks eyes growing big as his eyes snap to a proud looking Sonny, a grin on his face.

"Mate, you really marked your territory there" Brook pats the trialists shoulder as he passes him and grabs his plate, making his way over to me.

"He sure did" acting annoyed, I slip from the chair, shuffling into the kitchen as I grab myself a bowl and prepare my cereal.

"Well, you were pretty into it as well, honey" titling his head to the side for a second, he turns around, showing us his back as I feel my cheeks heat up quickly, my heart beating faster at the sight of the red marks on his back.

"Damn, Ash, that's, god - how do I get this out of my head again?" Shaking his head, Brook cringes a little, my eyes rolling in response as I struggle not to look like a tomato, trying to distract myself by pouring the Oat milk into the bowl.

Sonny grabs his plate and passes by me, making sure his elbow slightly hits my arm on his way, having him chuckle slightly.

"Shut up, Brook" I grumble, hating the fact I seem to get even redder than before.

"No, you don't understand, you're like a sister to me and I don't want to know who you're sleeping with" shaking his head again, the blonde drops his face in his hands afterwards.

"We didn't-" Sonny tries to clear up but Brook stops him quickly.

"I don't care, stop talking about it" his finger is pointed at the boy next to him who in return raises his hands in false surrender, a few giggles leaving my lips.