fourty two ▪ "You need a new foot rest?"

We are already two hours into recording the vocals for their new Shawn Mendes cover, with me sitting on the couch in the back, my legs comfortably set in Brook's lap while I play around with my phone, looking at some funny memes from the Roadies on Instagram.

"Look at this one! I love these so much" laughing, I show the blonde my phone, his eyes following the text before his lips curl into a smile, chuckles sounding from him.

(All rights to the creator)

"The roadies are really a funny bunch, aren't they?" He nods his head as I take the phone back, smiling at him.

"Definitely"

"Brook, it's your turn now" Andy calls from the other end of the room, having the boy push off my legs and stand up, a pout appearing on my lips as I watch him walk off.

"You need a new foot rest?" My eyes snap to a certain dark haired trailist with a bright smile on his face pointing towards the end of the couch Brook sat in moments before.

I nod my head in response, not too sure if this is going to mess with my plan of staying away from him, which it definitely will, let's be real.

Nevertheless I'm quick to place my legs in his lap as soon as he sits down, his hand resting on my ankle as I feel my stomach drop slightly, deciding to focus on my phone instead of thinking too much into this situation, Sonny starts a quiet conversation with Ryan.

Scrolling down a little more, I roll my eyes as another 'Ricole' post has appeared on my screen. I'm almost scrolling further down, but find myself taking a closer look, my eyebrows furrowing as I recognise Ryan's jacket on Nicole's shoulders.

I feel my heart drop slightly but quickly try to calm myself down, I'm not going to be jealous just like that. He isn't the only one with this jacket besides it's not like he is kissing her or anything, she's just wearing the jacket.

Taping on the photo, I see if Nicole's account is linked, following it to her page and scrolling down the site, I search for the picture on her feed.

Finding it, I realise that it was posted around the time Ryan asked me to be his girlfriend.

Taking a closer look at the likes, I see that the band account apparently liked the photo, knowing that none of the other boys know her, it was probably Ryan who liked it.

Again, this isn't anything to worry about, I tell myself but I can't help but feel uncomfortable, knowing that Ryan was probably talking to another girl close before he and I got into a relationship if not after as well.

No, I know Ryan, he isn't the type to cheat, still it doesn't sit well with me that I wasn't the only girl on his mind last fall and not knowing about it until I found out myself.

He probably thinks it's not a big deal, not worth talking about but it would've been nice to know.

Backing out of the picture, I scroll back up through Nicole's profile, her more recent pictures flooded by Roadie comments as I take a good look at her face and realise that she was the girl in the 'Take This Home' music video by Ryan's side.