fifty five ▪ "That is almost too much information"

After our shower, I decided to get some editing done, Sonny joining me in the room as he relaxes at the lounge of the room near the gaming set up.

Pursing my lips, a sigh leaves my lips as I seem to struggle with this part of the video.

"What's up?" Sonny asks from the other end of the room as I turn to look over my shoulder, his eyes on me with his phone in his hands, an eyebrow raised.

"I don't know what to do here" I pout slightly, turning the chair around to face him.

"Alright, let me take a look" passing his phone to the side he gets up and makes his way towards me, stopping in front of me and raising his eyebrow as I look up at him expectantly.

"Well, will you let me sit down or should I sit on your lap?" Tilting his head to the side, Sonny grins at me.

Rolling my eyes, I stand up and let him sit down, thinking I'll have to stand but instead he pats his thighs.

I giggle lightly before I sit down, his arms quickly snaking around my middle as he rests his chin on my shoulder and turns the chair around slightly.

"Now show me what you got so far" he mumbles as I grab the mouse and start the video from the beginning, showing him what I've done so far.

Although I hate listening to my voice, I don't try and get away from the situation as I lean my head back against his, waiting for the video to pause at the part I still need to figure out.

"I really love your editing. I already told you that, didn't I?" Turning to look at me, he mumbles into my ear almost, his lips barely brushing against my temples as I nod my head, a smile on my lips because of how close he is to me and how I love the feeling.

"You guys can be glad it's just me." Brook's voice sounds from the door as Sonny turns the chair slightly, neither of us making an effort to move away from each other.

"You would've literally ran up here and told us if anyone would've entered the house" I offer him a look, an eyebrow raised as he offers a small glare.

"Well, yeah, but still" he tries to argue as he walks inside the room, uncrossing his arms and stopping near us.
"That's actually why I'm here. Andy texted me that him and Rye will be back in a minute and Jack and Robbie should be home soon too."

"Thanks for telling us. Brook, I really appreciate you being on our side" Sonny says, his arms pulling me closer as my hands rest on top of his.

"Of course" he smiles at us, before he tilts his head to the side, "so, you wanna tell me what exactly this is between you two?"

Quirking an eyebrow, Brook sits down in Sonny's previous spot on the little couch as he pushes Sonny's phone away slightly.

My cheeks heat up in an instant as I clear my throat slightly, not really knowing what to say.
"Well... we kissed and we decided to keep it on the low so we won't risk Sonny's spot in the band" I shrug, Brook's eyes boring into mine as a small smirk plays on his lips.

"That didn't work out too well, did it?" Brook chuckles, his eyebrow quirked at us as I feel Sonny chuckle slightly as well.

"Don't look at me. Sonny couldn't wait and keep his hands to himself" I roll my eyes playfully, Sonny offering a sound of him agreeing.

"That is almost too much information"  Brook pulls a face as Sonny chuckles loudly, my eyes closing briefly.

"Well, you asked, Brook" I offer a small glare at the fact he just made me blush even more.

"Don't worry, Ash. I didn't mean it, and I think you two are really cute but you're right, you need to be sneaky about it. Don't let any of the other boys catch a glimpse of you two together"