Chapter 2: Tropical Resort Part 1

GL: Okay, time to resume the plot, let's go see how our things are doing on Tropical Resort.

BGM - Sonic Colors OST - Cutscene - Yacker's Plea

"This is delicious!" Ruby exclaimed, eating a pink cotton candy she got from a food store.

"I know right?!" Yang smiled while eating a bucket of popcorn. "The place has got everything!"

"You do know we didn't come here to shop for things!" Weiss sighed, despite that she had a strawberry sundae on her hand.

"Says the girl carrying a lot of shopping bags." Blake informed her, while eating a fish-shaped lollipop.

"There were clothes that looked good! I couldn't help myself!"

"Suuuure, you couldn't. Not to mention this cute plush I bought." Ruby smiled while holding a Chao plush.

"I'm surprised Eggman actually sell something like this." Blake said. "Did he had some kind of agreement with the government? I had imagine something dangerous the shops but they didn't look bad."

"Except for the restaurants, though." Ruby sighed. "The menu was just weird; Stewed Chicken in a Bucket, Junk-O-Salad, EggDrink..."

"And what's worse is that they taste HORRIBLE!" Weiss followed. "I had to use the restroom after I ate one of them!"

"Me too, although I used the barf bucket instead of the restroom." Yang groaned.

'Am I glad I didn't go with them to the restaurants because I wasn't hungry at that time.' Blake thought. "At least there are some food that are edible, like the ones we have." The three nodded in response. They decided to meet back Sonic (who destroyed a wisp capsule) and Tails near the Ferris Wheel.

"Wow, get a load of the size of that ferris wheel. It's a monster!" Tails quoted.

"Wow! It's huge!" Ruby squeaked.

"And it was MADE by a monster, too." Weiss told them. "Don't expect yourselves to let your guard down just because it looks safe."

"I'm pretty sure you're just exaggerating." Yang told Weiss.

"EEK!" They heard a high-pitched scream from a distance.

"Huh?!" Sonic was the first one to react and dashed away to where the voice was coming from."

"Sonic?! Where you're going?!" Ruby yelled out as she followed him using her semblance.

"Hey, can I borrow that alien you're holding?" Cubot asked a rabbit in an orange dress with a creature called a Chao.

"No way! Cheese is my friend!" The rabbit exclaimed.

"Aw, we just wanted to see one little thing. No need to get riled up." Orbot lied.

"All right, junk heaps. That's far enough." Sonic was just in time to see the shape bots and save the rabbit.

"Hey, Cream!" Ruby waved at her after she caught with Sonic.

"Ooh, Mr. Sonic! Mrs. Ruby!" Cream exclaimed with relief.