24. First day at schools ~

Start from the beginning

'Kookie-ah!! You woke up!!' Hope caressed Kookie's hair and Kookie yawns again.

'Where...you go..' Kookie ask slowly and rubbed his eyes.

'Hyung going to school!!' Hope exclaimed and Kookie's eyes shot up.

"Oh no...not again.." Jungkook sighed out and J-Hope tilted his head.

"Why?? what happened? " J-Hope asked and Jungkook looked at him like his going to die.

"Don't ask..." Jungkook started as memory flashes back...

Flashback ~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin and Taehyung took Tae and Chim to school along with Kookie who cried infront of them to take his as well.

Jimin and Taehyung covered their faces every well that noone can understand that it's them.

The principal ask questions to them and they answer them as Tae and Chim sat quietly beside them. Kookie was in Jimin's arm as he tried to take whatever the table contained.

'Hyungie! ! Give me that!!' Kookie demand and stare at Jimin who refused.

"No, it's bad to take someone else stuff." Jimin says and Kookie huffled. He turned his head so that head can't see Jimin's face. But something else caught his eyes. He struggled in Jimin's lap and Jimin soon put him downTae and Chim stare at Kookie as he quickly waddled towards the bookshelf. There were some small showpieces.

Kookie slaps the glass of the bookshelf but noone notice that. Chim and Tae gestured Kookie to come back,but he stood there with a puffed face.

Soon, a teacher came in and the door opened. Kookie's eyes sparkled and he quickly waddled out as soon as possible.

Chim and Tae cringed and stare at Jimin and Taehyung who were very concentrated on the forms.

Kookie waddled down the hallway and saw the rooms filled with kids. One room's door was open and the colourful wallpaper caught his eyes and drifted him there.

That class a art class, kids were colouring their book as he walks in.  Kookie walks up to a table and tiptoes to reach the top.

The kids notice him and looked shocked to see him.

One of the kid tried to ask Kookie but Kookie grabbed a a paint brush and swipes it in to that kid's face.

That kid started to cry and the others tried to pull Kookie out from there but a chaos break down.

The principal and Jimin, Taehyung walks in when the kids started to cry and running away from the room.

"KOOKIE!!" Jimin and Taehyung yells as they quickly grabbed Kookie and apologised to the principal. They got lucky that the principal was nice and accepted their apologies.

End of flashback ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah hahahahahaaahahahaha!  That's awesome!! Daebak!!" J-Hope started to laugh.

"Hyung..I don't know how long this will continue. .." Jungkook says as he put Kookie down.

"Anyway,we have to leave. Let's go! Take care of Kookie!" J-Hope says and took Hope and mini Namjoon's hand.

Jin walks in with Mini Suga who's still half awake.

"Don't burn the house!" Jin warns before walking out.

"So,it's you and me. Wanna have some breabreakfast? !" Jungkook ask Kookie who hung his head down.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Jungkook blend down and stare at Kookie who wipes his eyes.

'I want to go hyung....' Kookie says  as he hugs Jungkook. Jungkook patted his back and picks him up.

"We will go,okay!! But after breakfast!Let's go and eat some cereals!!"Jungkook chrips and Kookie let out a giggle.

                   _____________

Anneyenhaseo  author-nimhinimda!!! It's been a long time! !

I hope u all will enjoy it!! I tried to make it sweet but idk if it's sweet or not!!

AnywayI'll leave it on u all!! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜