29) A Talk

"Hey!"

Jungkook jolt up as an arm make its way towards his shoulder. Only to relax after realizing who it was.

"You should stop doing that every single time, it's old" he sighs.

"Old? You still jolt up every time I did it" Taehyung laughed at his friend. " Oh, hi Jimin!" he notices Jimin who stood beside Jungkook and show him a smile.

"Hi, Taehyung" he smiles back.

"You guys are going to cafeteria right? Let's go with me!" Taehyung held both their hands and try to drag them before they had a chance to refute.

"Uh, I'm fine, you guys can go" Jimin quietly said, afraid to meet Yoongi the second time.

"If you're worried of meeting Yoongi again, then it will be fine. He's a busy man, he won't come everyday" Jungkook assured him.

" But..." Jimin starts.

"No buts! I assured you it's fine!" Taehyung cut him off. " Let's go! "

They arrived at cafeteria in no time. And soon Jin, Hoseok and Namjoon join in.

They greeted each other but were met by an awkward silence. It's not that they hate Jimin, it just they don't know what to do, with all the secrets and stuff. They are curious, sure. But they are not as insensitive as to hurt the poor boy.

Jimin offered to take their orders, mostly because he feels that the awkwardness is caused by him.

"So, are we gonna spend our break time sitting in a big table while completely ignoring each other?" Taehyung starts once Jimin left. He's one to always take the initiative.

Jungkook examine their reaction, eyes asking for an answer. He's never one to be on the aggressive side, rather he always chose to be observer.

The rest of them glance at each other, also don't know how to answer the younger's question.

Taehyung take a look at the queue and noticed that Jimin won't return shortly. He sighs, "Fine, answer me with yes or no"

"Do you hate him?" He gazes at them.

They hesitate, observing each other. "Look at me and answer, it's just a yes or no question, hyungs. Jinnie hyung?"

"No" the oldest answer after a short pause.
"Joonie hyung?"
"Honestly, no, he's a sweet boy." Namjoon answer while taking a glimpse at Hoseok's reaction. They were wary, of course, Yoongi is Hoseok's boyfriend. They can't blame him even if he's angry. They know it's not Jimin's fault though.
"Hoseokie hyung?"

There was a pause.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"No way, how could I? He's such a sweet boy! And I know it's not his fault, I'm not so blind as to blame him. I will have a talk with Yoongi and we can resolve this all together" Hoseok answer with a bright smile.

"That's our Hobi-hyung for you! Say farewell to awkward silence!" Taehyung cheers.

--------------------------------------------------
Double update!! Yayy! Long time no see(?) guys!! Miss you all 😘💜

Thanks for the vote:
22marshmellows
powderannawilliam
hibaaaa0000
nhiaChan
mochimchim_nochu
LeM0chiKissu
Kozume5
ladyravencrow02
taeuen
citosophia
Azura_Garcia
Jikook4Lifeuu
ggukiestar
danycollins04
Ot7mochi
Ash_Mochiii
Kana498
myidolmochi
JIKOOKONLY1
AjMarsden
srhhirah
jeonff4
Mythbookworm14
jeonyeori1900
GeminiUser281
sama24tlb
MinMin087
Pinkyhatespink
cereal285
Mochilatte109
HPhng48
Olivia123Sucks
LittleWitchOC
clarafiloude
guccijim
leslyc2
chimLuvskookie
Min95Min
inigopurcia11
parkjiminiesmile
sunsettattoo

Thanks for the comments:
powderannawilliam
ImAnARMY614
Azura_Garcia
dropmykookies
Ot7mochi
Pinkyhatespink
Mochilatte109
Olivia123Sucks
inigopurcia11