25) Quarrels

"Jimin?"
.
.
.
All of the boys' attention fully on both of them wondering the same thing.

Finally, Hoseok decided to take the initiative and ask him, "Yoongi, you know Jimin?"

Yoongi brush off his question and  take a step closer towards Jimin. In which the younger return by taking a step back.

"D,don't take another step, please." Jimin then turn to the others(rest of BTS), "I will excuse myself first" and with that he walk out of the cafeteria.

"Yoongi, mind to explain?" Hoseok ask with a mixed expression. He doesn't want to be that kind of boyfriend. But he kinda felt pissed that his boyfriend brush off his question just now.

"There's nothing to explain." He said calmly.

"There IS!! what with that reaction as if you guys are some long lost lover reunited after decades?!!" He snapped, he doesn't know why but he felt extremely jealous. Maybe it's the fact that Yoongi avoid answering him, or Yoongi's eyes when he looks at Jimin, or the fact that Jimin is probably Yoongi's ex, or anything at all.

"Hush, Hobi, give some time" Jin put a hand on his shoulder in attempt to calm him down.

Hoseok reluctantly step back and left after muttering a low 'we need to talk later'.

Yoongi also left slowly after.

"Ugh, what a mess, so much for a reunion we all hoping for" Jin sighs.

The atmosphere is totally destroyed. Their happiness a moment ago is destroyed and guess who is blaming himself for all of that.

"Not the right time but you guys better go to your class. The break is almost over" Namjoon said. Answered with a short 'kay' from them.

"Okay, I will look for Jimin first."

------------------------------------------
Guess who said that ☝️will send an ocean of holy water if you get that right. 😏

Thanks for the vote on the previous chapter:
smolstring16
srhhirah
Croptop21
cereal285
Irisvasquezpeople
mochimchim_nochu
MXNIMXL
btsrockz2
jonggddae
Dragon_Hunter000
Iyamlama
jiminswife_11
mystereirei
purplexheartx

ladyravencrow
AlissaNoJams
Yuie123
chimmymochicutie
BeggHaebak00
Holy_Water_69
Parkjimien
jiminssi008
SashaKelly965
JEONJ4
@buttercuplovesfood
cxmstea
chyanne__smart
Kauzinha
LoveExotan
yixxbby
venedict123
Nooravivian
Kozume5
ImAnARMY614

And thanks for the lovely comments 💜:
Croptop21
cereal285
srhhirah
btsrockz2
mystereirei
Jikook4Lifeuu
AlissaNoJams
powderannawilliam
namealreadytaken28
venedict123