26) Trip

"I will go to Jimin first"
.
.
.
Taehyung asks the students about Jimin's whereabouts, and eventually found him. Standing in the school's garden, back facing him, looking ethereal.

"Jimin!"

Taehyung called out.

The smaller turned to face him upon hearing his voice.

He smiles.

Even if they just met a few days ago, Taehyung knows. He just know. That smile is fake.

But before he could says anything, the smile crumbles.

His lips twitch downward, his eyes starts to sting, tears make its way to the corner of his eyes.

Taehyung's heart clenched, he quickly envelops him in a hug. They stay like that for awhile.

"Better?" The taller asks in a calming voice.

" Yeah, thank you, um...and sorry. You miss your class because of me.." Jimin answer with a soft voice.

" Nah, it's fine, I wanna ditch class anyways. Glad I found a reason." He laughs. And then a plan popped in his head.

He grabs Jimin's hand.

"Wha-??"

And then the next thing he knows, he's in front of a amusement park, hand in hand with Taehyung.

"Let's go!" Taehyung exclaimed excitedly still holding Jimin's hand.

Due to his circumstances, Jimin never been to any amusement park so he just follows Taehyung around.

Taehyung on the other hand, is really excited, it's been long since he ever been to one. Ever since middle school, most of his friends refuse his invitation to amusement park saying it was too 'childish'.

Though, he has to contain his excitement down a little since Jimin easily get dizzy and refused to participate in most of the rides which ended up as Jimin cheering Taehyung all throughout his rides.

They conclude the short trip with one last ride.

Ferris wheel.
(A/N: cliché I know)

Jimin likes to watch the views from a high place and Taehyung likes to watch Jimin's delighted face so it works. Well all in all it was a joyful trip.

Taehyung offered to have dinner in a nearby restaurant but Jimin refused saying he doesn't want to bother Taehyung anymore.

Taehyung was reluctant but well, he ended up letting him go.

But, much to Jimin's dismay, he doesn't know Jungkook's address. When he asked Taehyung about it, the taller insisted on giving him a ride home.

Since it seems impolite to refuse any longer, Jimin accepted it.

They arrived to Jungkook's house in no time, Jimin thank Taehyung and enter the house.

---------------------------------------
FINALLY!! MY EXAMS ARE OVER(actually it has been a while)!!! Let's just pray for the results tho, I think I did pretty well but who knows? Surprise can be a bitch sometimes.

Thanks for the vote:
powderannawilliam
Kozume5
Nooravivian
mxnimxl-
mochimchim_nochu
btsrockz2
Yuie123
srhhirah
Jikook4Lifeuu
cereal285
jiminswife_11
yoongibxtch
ladyravencrow
tae_eun
NameAlreadyTaken28
Croptop21
parkjijie
_Haerin_04
Just_A_Anime_Lover
Swagchickenmiken
Bangtanbabe5evr
Btsmknexteen
Kishanuha
Ash_Mochiii
MakynzieHollis
lioncatfished
AlissaNoJams
Mamba13XD
Kana498
Rheagurung
Jims_Park
MiaMia975
MinMin087
sxngle

And thanks for the comments:
powderannawilliam
btsrockz2
SmolWeirdPotato
InternationalQueen7
AniPahlavuni