21) Bully

Morning comes quickly and they're already getting ready for school.

However, due to the previous unfortunate incident, Jimin didn't bring anything with him other than his phone. And is currently debating how to ask for Jungkook's help regarding this.

As if on cue, Jungkook knocks on his door and Jimin allowed him in.

"W, what is it?" Jimin starts.

"Take this" Jungkook said as he gives a school uniform to Jimin.

While Jimin just stands there staring at him asking for an explanation.

Jungkook sighs, "because of yesterday, you don't have time to bring anything with you... So wear this for today. I'm... sorry, I don't have enough time to buy you another one"

Jimin shook his head, "it's fine, thank you." He said as he head to the bathroom, "for the uniform, for providing me a place to sleep, and..." He hesitated for a while, "for bringing me out of there," the last one come out as a whisper..

Jungkook nods his head and leave Jimin's room.

After everything was done, they go to school together. At first, Jimin told Jungkook he will go by subway as he doesn't want to ruin Jungkook's reputation. But Jungkook refused and tell him that it was fine. Jimin still insisted, but give up when Jungkook said, "Won't it be weirder if someone saw you leave my house in the morning but pretend to not know each other in school?"

They finally arrived at school and as expected, they are the center of attention.

The students started to murmurs between themselves as they're surprised. The only person that has ever come with Jungkook to school is only Taehyung.

They started to gossiping about Jungkook and Jimin relationship, some say 'friends', some says 'relatives', some even start to bad-mouth Jimin out of jealousy.

"Damn, why is a new student with no background is with Jungkook!"
"Right, what his name? Park Jimin? What a girly name"
"Not to mention those feminine features. Must be gay"
"Guys chill... why should we get jealous of someone like that?"
"Guys, maybe they're just friends"
"With benefits? Otherwise why would someone like Jungkook even willing to breath the same air with him?"
"What a whore"
"Slut"
"Golddigger"
"Bitch"

Little do they know, someone is currently listening to their conversation.
-------------------------------
Guess who? ^^ sorry for the late update btw. IDK what to do with this book. Honestly tho, is it getting boring? The views and votes are dropping each chapter so... I'm sorry.. the main topic will arrived soon I hope..

Thanks for the vote:
Iyamlama
MXNIMXL
Jikook_Shipper_BTS
ladyravencrow
lalaishere_
kherwalnitu
nhiaChan
chimmymochicutie
izayaorihara04
@-babyjii
CHIMCHIMandJUNGKOOK
@buttercuplovesfood
efn5991
Yuie123
btsforever2006army
EXBTVDlover
BabyrogueJimin
GargiDutta5
chi_chimmy
xXJikook-ObsessionXx

Thanks for the comments:
AlissaNoJams