24) Him

The lesson ended quickly. As usual, Taehyung and Jungkook invite Jimin to eat with them in the cafeteria.

All of their friends are pleased to see Jimin again after a few days of his disappearance.

"Jiminie! Where have you been all this time? No one here appreciate my beautiful jokes," Jin start whining. Literally.

All the other guys laugh, but then continue to express their longing towards Jimin.

Jimin smiles. As usual. Just this time, he started to be more open.

Suddenly Hoseok stood up from his chair, seemingly surprised as he stare at his phone.

"What is it, hyung?" Jimin ask full of curiosity.

Hoseok's face is a mixture of different emotions. Surprised, confused, nervous, longing, impatient, but mostly happy. He flashed a wide smile. "I need to do something real quick. You guys stay here, wait for me. There's a surprise." He says in a hurry and then run off.

All of them look at his back that keeps getting farther away. "What was that?" Jin blinked.

"I don't know, but let's wait for him." Namjoon suggest although confusion is also all over his face.

"Then I will be going to the washroom." Jimin excuse himself.

The rest of them just answered with a hum or a short 'okay'.

Not long after, Hoseok come back. With a man beside him.

All of them immediately stood up with a happy face. Smiles are visible on their faces. Even Jungkook's.

Jimin came back from the washroom not long after.

As soon as he land his eyes on that man, his eyes almost popped out its sockets.

His hand make its way to his mouth and his legs stumble backward, which unfortunately made him trip himself and falls down.

And that attracted the attention of that guy. He turns his head towards Jimin's direction and one can see his eyes widen.

"Jimin?"

-------------------------------------------------
IMMMMM
SOOOOO
SOORRRRYYYYY
!!!!!!!!!

Hold your knives, hold your guns, I ain't surrendering my life. If anything, please do blame my teachers. Homework, presentation, assignment, exam, and it repeats again for who knows how many time. I know it doesn't excuse my late updates but... meh, I'm dead either way.

By the way, thanks for the vote💜:
Iyamlama
btsrockz2
nxsyxarmy
Yuie123
powderannawilliam
mochimchim_nochu
jiminswife_11
IgotthemJAMS
kherwalnitu
Dragon_Hunter000
ladyravencrow
Croptop21
chocolete_1029
Jikook4Lifeuu
AlissaNoJams
MrsMillardNullings
Yuie123
rugpiweir2
chimmymochicutie
brocculi
NikolaKaliasova17
SiopaolaTheKoala
LaarnieSapanghari
someweirdstorys
_Haerin_04
purplexheartx
CharisseGrace0
ImAnARMY614
Park_fx
srhhirah

Thanks for the lovely comments:
jiminswife_11
cereal285
AlissaNoJams