After his first hit, he backed away, looking a bit confused when I didn't retaliate straight away. Instead I dropped my sword, making him frown in confusion. I simply smirked, going toward him as he went to attack me again. I hit the blade of his sword with the back of my hand, moving it away before he tried again. As it came down again, I caught his hand, twisting his hand until he dropped it. I quickly used my improved speed to pick it up and hold the blade to his throat. He panted, his chest heaved as he was bent backwards. The knights who looked on cheered at my victory.

"Remember before I mentioned you had a storm coming?" I smirked, kissing his cheek as he smirked.

"Good girl." He grinned, standing up as I released him from my grip.

"Hang on a second." He said, taking the sword from me and putting it back in the chest. Instead he closed it, and walked over to a cupboard to our right. After opening it, he reached in and held out a bow, and a quiver of arrows.

"I think you'd do better with this."

"But I was doing really well with a sword!" I complained

"I think you'll find you only won that time because you dropped your sword." He stroked over the smoothly crafted wooden of the handle, before handing it to me.

"You fired a bow before?" He asked,

"Once," I said, readying an arrow, "But it was a while ago."

"Have a go."

He nodded towards a wooden target with an outline of person on the front, with red targets on the head and chest.

I set the arrow in the bow, holding it up and aiming at the target at the head. I fired immediately, making Harry's eyes widened in shock. He went over to it, turning around with an astonished look on his face.

"You got it right between the eyes!" He laughed, "You're having a bow."

"Okey dokey." I nodded, readying another arrow to fire.

Harry however, didn't move. He stood in front of the target, his arms out to the side.

"Fire." He shrugged, "You won't hit me."

I took a deep breath, steadying my arm, and looking down at the target. Once I released, I closed my eyes in fear.

"Well done." I heard Harry say, and I opened my eyes to see where the arrow had hit.

He had lifted his shirt, pulling an arrow out from his chest and throwing it to the floor.

"Oh my god, Harry!" I shouted, "I'm so sorry!"

"It's ok." He laughed, "It didn't hurt."

"There was an arrow. In your chest." I said, frowning in confusion as to why he wasn't at all concerned at that I had shot him in the chest.

"It was a good shot." He chuckled, "You're a much better archer than swordsman."

I put the bow and arrow back in the cupboard, waiting for Harry as he talked to some of the other knights. Soon enough, he turned back to me, smiling sweetly as he held my hand and walked me back to our room.

"It's as if you weren't, you know, shot with an arrow." I joked,

"I'm ok. Really." He laughed, "Anyway we should get some sleep before the fight."

"But I thought vampires don't need sleep." I cocked my head to one side.

"No, but it's nice, especially when I get to lie with you." He smirked.

"Oh shut up," I punched his arm playfully, making him laugh, "Or I'll sleep in Louis' bed."

"You wouldn't want to do that." He suddenly frowned, "Unless you want to start another war."

"Harry calm yourself, I'll only sleep with you." He grinned at what I had said, but I only realised what he was smiling at after a few seconds.

"No! Not like that!" I flushed red with embarrassment.

"I know, I know." He said, hugging me into his side. "Let's just get some rest."

---

I was waiting in the bed, in only my underwear whilst Harry stripped off in front of me.

"Are you going to stop staring or do I have to make you?" He threatened playfully.

"Dude, you're so weird." I laughed, turning over and pulling the covers over my shoulders.

He laughed as I heard the sound of his belt hit the floor, indicating that he was now only in his boxers. I could feel the warmth of his body from behind me, and I cuddled back into him as he hugged me into his chest.

"Goodnight, baby girl." Harry whispered, kissing my ear as he rested his head on my shoulder, before his slow, soothing breaths helped me fall asleep.

~*~

I just thought I'd update sooner now, cos there's more to write, plus its kinda a big part of the fanfic, so I figured you may want to read it sooner. But if not, meh, here's an update.

Tamsin xx