21. Trouble

Whoops. I knew I should have hidden it in a better place. It was stupid for me to leave it lying around. Even so, Niall would still have had to go in the bin to get it. Either way, I'm toast now. Harry turned on me with that fearful red colour deep in them. The stern look on his face encouraging me to explain myself, but the brewing anger visible in his face was convincing me to remain silent. This silent battle happening in my head left me just standing there like an idiot with my mouth half open, half closed.

"I-I...." I struggled to find the words, as all of the boys intense gazes stayed on me.

"He's the dark angel isn't he?" I heard Louis' vocie from down the corridor as he came up from behind Niall.

I just nodded cautiously in reply, before Harry frustratedly sighed and ran his hands through his hair. I knew then that I should be scared, since even Liam looked worried. Harry started pacing up and down the room muttering things to himself, occasionally stopping to look at me with his blood red eyes. After a while of muttering and pacing, he came back over to me.

"We told you not to talk to him again!" He held my shoulders in his tight grip, "Things like this could happen, he can do unimagineable things to you!"

His eyes now turned a deep shade of purple, his eyes flicking around the room wildly, holding a frightened gaze.

"It's not like I chose for him to come in the middle of the night!" I said rather angrily, "You think I want to see this weirdo all the time?"

I stood there fuming, when Harry turned to me, his expression making me soften instantly. His eyes seemed to get a deeper shade of purple as the seconds pasted, his face overall looking genuinely worried, tears threatening to spill.

After a few seconds of us being lost in each others gazes, he shifted his eyes from me to the floor, before roughly shoving Niall out the way of the door and marching off down the hall, leaving only the four boys and me left. I slowly sat down on the floor, leaning against the wall.

"We know it wasn't your fault." Liam soothed as he crouched down in front of me, "Harry does as well, he just worries about you a lot."

He smiled comfortingly, before Niall joined him infront of me.

"I'm sorry I brought it up, princess. I didn't expect him to flip out like that." He chuckled, making me laugh quietly too.

"I-I just need some alone time, if you don't mind." I said quietly, not making eye contact with any of them.

"Of course, love." Liam nodded before standing up and leaving the room, pulling Zayn along with him.

Once again, I found myself alone with Niall.

"Need something, Niall?" I asked, finally looking up into his azure eyes.

"Oh. Er...No, nothing. Do you want me to leave?" He stumbled over his words.

"I just need thinking time. Don't take it personally." I smiled, but hastily looking back down at the floor.

"Thinking time for what?" He asked curiously,

"I'll never know if you don't let me think, Niall!" I joked.

"Ok, I'll go then." I said, obviously trying to conceal his sadness.

"Just give me 5 minutes, Niall. Then I'll be ok." I smiled warmly at him.

He left the room without another word, leaving me to my thoughts as I made my way over to the end bed.

You may think that I think quite a lot about pointless things, but most of the time I find if I don't sit down and think frequently, I get even more moody than I usually am.